XP
Country
United States
What you'll need:
-name brand/quality duct tape
-battery capable of powering the wiiU
-extra power cable to wire to said battery
-trash can

First duct tape your wiiu gamepad to the console, then tape your console to the battery, using a donor wiiu power cable snip and carefully wire to battery, and presto you're now the proud owner of a 5 pound nintendo switch* optionally slap on a switch theme to the home menu.

Finally toss the contraption into the trash can as the wiiU was a good waste of money. [from experience]

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What you'll need:
-name brand/quality duct tape
-battery capable of powering the wiiU
-extra power cable to wire to said battery
-trash can

First duct tape your wiiu gamepad to the console, then tape your console to the battery, using a donor wiiu power cable snip and carefully wire to battery, and presto you're now the proud owner of a 5 pound nintendo switch* optionally slap on a switch theme to the home menu.

Finally toss the contraption into the trash can as the wiiU was a good waste of money. [from experience]
Alternatively just put Mario Kart 8 in and tape the slot shut and enjoy your Mario Kart 8 machine.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or if you really wanna play Switch on Wii U, install the Yuzu Switch emulator on a decent gaming PC, and then on your Wii U, use the Moonlight homebrew app to remote play your emulated Switch games from your PC on your Wii U.

To your last point, sorry you didn't enjoy the Wii U. But in my experience, a hacked out Wii U is actually quite possibly my favorite gaming system so far.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

owoLinksu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's alright I still feel ripped off a lil considering the put the focus on 3ds and pushed the newer titles to switch, it makes sense but sucks if you were an early adopter of the thing lol

when I bought it I was thinking surely they'll release the next zelda game etc and I'll be all ready to scoop it up, and they just barely released botw at the end of the things life lol

Last edited by owoLinksu,

gegus99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I read the title I interpreted it as hollowing out a Wii U shell and installing Switch hardware inside... that would be a really stupid but fun project, lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1