Hacking How To Softmod (Hack) Your PSP

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to install infinity like suggested above but I'm getting "This game cannot be started The Data is corrupted." When I try running the firmware builder

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious, is there anything in terms of CFW advancement for the system? Both my PSP go and 3000 are running 6.20 ProC(fix3) explicitly, in part because C2 pretty much broke being able to launch PSX games of any type (whether just .iso's or the PSN-style PSP apps).

neen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a guide on upgrading from 6.60 ME-1.1 to 6.60 PRO? Is it worth it? What are the differences?

neen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, well install one of those permament CFW that they used for the 1000s
Yep, that's what I have now. I'm currently on ME-1.1 and can't run SNES9xTYL for some reason, and I'm trying to find a solution for that. I was wondering if it would be worth it for me to install 6.60 Pro instead.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only speak for my experience with the PSP go and the 3001 unit I have, but at least I have Infinity firmware and then have it set up to auto-boot the updated build of PRO for it. Not sure about ME since I have yet to fiddle with that CFW, but at least PRO makes it very easy to set things up in its recovery menu, as well as managing plugins in a way that is pretty thorough, but also just one of those things where someone casually loading it up won't accidentally mess with it.

Derpncheez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm on FW 6.39, but when I try to run the FW 6.20, it says no need to update. Am I reading the guide wrong or is there something I'm missing? Thanks for any and all help!

Duplicated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, can anyone please help a returning noob here? I believe my Go is currently running 6.60 PRO-C2 fix 3, but I'm wondering if there's a better option for it (like neuron's LME etc) since I read that the PRO flashes additional modules every time you need to re-run it after a cold boot.

Also, does anyone know if there exist a save state plugin that can be used while playing PSX games?

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey, can anyone please help a returning noob here? I believe my Go is currently running 6.60 PRO-C2 fix 3, but I'm wondering if there's a better option for it (like neuron's LME etc) since I read that the PRO flashes additional modules every time you need to re-run it after a cold boot.

Also, does anyone know if there exist a save state plugin that can be used while playing PSX games?
Install infinity to make your CFW to be permanent?
It is a huge improvement for semi ones, eliminating the need of using fast recovery app.
If you want to change CFW, you're only option is LME, since they're the only one working for 6.60. And tbh, nothing different between those two if you're just using it for games.
As for the save state, i don't think there was a plugin for that.

Last edited by hyprskllz,

dreampeppers99

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys,

I bought a battery for my PSP2001 today, :) I'm aiming mostly to play PSX games on it, anyway, I start it and I noticed that it's on 6.20 PRO-C2 firmware version.

What is the best (permanent) latest soft firmware / guide to do? Will I lost all the games inside my card (although it's not a problem)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: oh shit where??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: