How to skip my card firmware menus and boot directly to YsMenu?

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Net Sphere Engin, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Net Sphere Engin
    OP

Newcomer Net Sphere Engin Member

Brazil
    Is this possible?

Can I skip all my card firmware menus and boot directly to YsMenu? I tried some things on the forum but my firmware files are completely different! All I can do by trial and error is to replace the original firmware game menu (the one with smiles) with ysmenu so I can run it without have to navigate for all menus.

I tried to replace some files in the root and this one seems to be the right one: R4I.HK (at least without it the firmware don't boot)

I renamed a ysmenu.nds file to R4I.HK and I have this error from ysmenu: Error: Can't fatInitDefault

Can you guys please help me?

EDIT: Oh yeah my firmware is R4i-Blue English v1.4.1 and here is the contents of it:

[​IMG]

And here is the file under PLUGINS folder that I renamed to change the original menu with ysmenu:

[​IMG]

2. Luigi2012SM64DS

Banned Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Canada
    sorry bud but you HAVE to boot the nds manually
    or get a new flash cart

3. Net Sphere Engin
    OP

Newcomer Net Sphere Engin Member

Brazil
    No way to do it? I mean I can make any of the icons in the firmware boot ysmenu directly! I just have to do this for example: Grab a copy of ysmenu.nds and rename to MENU.BIN and the icon corresponding for the menu will boot ysmenu!

So ysmenu can't be change somehow so I it can start without showing no menus at all? Like after the WARNING HEALTH AND SAFETY the ysmenu is loaded?