Hacking How to skip my card firmware menus and boot directly to YsMenu?

Net Sphere Engin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is this possible?

Can I skip all my card firmware menus and boot directly to YsMenu? I tried some things on the forum but my firmware files are completely different! All I can do by trial and error is to replace the original firmware game menu (the one with smiles) with ysmenu so I can run it without have to navigate for all menus.

I tried to replace some files in the root and this one seems to be the right one: R4I.HK (at least without it the firmware don't boot)

I renamed a ysmenu.nds file to R4I.HK and I have this error from ysmenu: Error: Can't fatInitDefault

Can you guys please help me?

EDIT: Oh yeah my firmware is R4i-Blue English v1.4.1 and here is the contents of it:

contentsw.jpg

And here is the file under PLUGINS folder that I renamed to change the original menu with ysmenu:

changey.jpg

Net Sphere Engin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No way to do it? I mean I can make any of the icons in the firmware boot ysmenu directly! I just have to do this for example: Grab a copy of ysmenu.nds and rename to MENU.BIN and the icon corresponding for the menu will boot ysmenu!

So ysmenu can't be change somehow so I it can start without showing no menus at all? Like after the WARNING HEALTH AND SAFETY the ysmenu is loaded?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters