Homebrew how to set desmume emulator to wireless

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
They didn't add support fir peer-to-peer wireless like in pictochat, but on the iso zone you can find the latest version that works with the internet. But it only works if your computer has a wired connection or has an ethernet cable connected. tested working with an altwfc patched rom, mystery gifts work
Have you seen the date for this thread? And the guy you quoted?

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
They didn't add support fir peer-to-peer wireless like in pictochat, but on the iso zone you can find the latest version that works with the internet. But it only works if your computer has a wired connection or has an ethernet cable connected. tested working with an altwfc patched rom, mystery gifts work

Thanks for bumping 6 years old thread! :rofl2: Anyway, WIFI still under constructions by Luigi and Desmume team right now. Visit here about this.

http://forums.desmume.org/viewtopic.php?id=10738

Remember! WIFI or Wireless or Infrared was not support yet until year 2020 or more. OR.... just waiting for Martin Korth @ Nocash will make better WIFI on his emulator, No$gba on future version. :)

SilverTheGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks for bumping 6 years old thread! :rofl2: Anyway, WIFI still under constructions by Luigi and Desmume team right now. Visit here about this.

http://forums.desmume.org/viewtopic.php?id=10738

Remember! WIFI or Wireless or Infrared was not support yet until year 2020 or more. OR.... just waiting for Martin Korth @ Nocash will make better WIFI on his emulator, No$gba on future version. :)
I've heard NoCashGBA can already detect other DS's, but can't connect. (Jesus Christ my laptop is so gross and dirty)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.