Hacking How to return to main menu of ds flashcart

Mavsynchroid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I had a lot of help setting up my 3ds with CFW to play CIAS and what not. I also had help getting a DS flashcart to play DS games on it. My point is I'm not very good with a lot of this stuff, so I came to ask for help. Anyway, here goes.

Say I'm playing a DS game... Is there a way to go back to the main menu of the DS flashcart where all the DS games are? Right now, when I push the Home button, it leaves the DS cart all together, rebooting my CFW and finally bringing me back to my 3ds CFW home screen. I was hoping there was a way to switch which DS game i'm playing WITHOUT going through this reboot every time.

I'm not 100% sure which flashcart I'm using. I know it says "Deep Labrynth" on the 3ds home screen when I go to select it.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at your card. There has to be a name on there somewhere. Even on the little gold connector bars. My best guess is that either A. there is no quick shortcut to get back to the menu, or B. it's just not possible. Either way, the quick shortcut to your menu definitely isn't going to be a button introduced on the 3ds.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're on dstwo, try l+r+start+select. Different flashcart are different, and some don't even support it.

Mavsynchroid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're on dstwo, try l+r+start+select. Different flashcart are different, and some don't even support it.
Oddly enough, this resets the DS game I'm playing. However it doesn't seem to go back to the main menu. L+R+A+B does not work. :(

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Oddly enough, this resets the DS game I'm playing. However it doesn't seem to go back to the main menu. L+R+A+B does not work. :(
if you have the dstwo, in the main menu you can choose this key combination..
but since you are using cias to laungh ds games, most likely you got a standarm r4 or something...

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is usually a button combo yea
What I do is mash random buttons until it returns to the menu :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users