How to recover unsaved photoshop projects?

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
I was working on the new GBAtemp skin, while the power went off...
I didn't save the .psd, any way to recover what I was working on?
Please help.
sad.gif

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
AlanJohn said:
I was working on the new GBAtemp skin, while the power went off...
I didn't save the .psd, any way to recover what I was working on?
Please help.
sad.gif

Simple answer, no.

But, I do have this: (Quoted from a site.)

QUOTEYou are in the middle of editing a design or photo in Photoshop and all of a sudden your computer freezes or crashes. The unexpected crash causes you to panic as you realize that you didn't save your work. Unfortunately, Adobe Photoshop doesn't have an auto-save feature that automatically backs up your files. Therefore, your files are permanently lost. To prevent this from happening in the future, make sure that you frequently save your work or install an auto-save program to automatically back up your files.

1. Save your documents frequently. Click "File" and "Save" to save your file to disk.

2. Download and install auto-save software to perform automatic backups of your work. See Resources to download and purchase ATopSoft AutoSave software ($19.95 as of 2009).

3. Open one application at a time. Opening too many applications on your computer often causes unexpected freezes and crashes of software. If you notice your computer becoming sluggish, save your document, exit the program, and reboot. This will free up the memory and resources of your computer so that you don't experience an unexpected crash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1