Hacking How to read parental control keys from a Wii U NAND Dump?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm sorry, I don't remeber the exact steps and entering the PIN 3 times was from google. Anyway, there must be a way to get the number, else me and other wouldn't have got it in the past.

If someone knows how to secure the whole home menu with the PIN tell me so I can try to find these steps again. I tried to set that up but can't find any option for it.

DestinySky

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm sorry, I don't remeber the exact steps and entering the PIN 3 times was from google. Anyway, there must be a way to get the number, else me and other wouldn't have got it in the past.

If someone knows how to secure the whole home menu with the PIN tell me so I can try to find these steps again. I tried to set that up but can't find any option for it.

Maybe it only work on some particular firmware version only.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe it only work on some particular firmware version only.
It was on newest firmware. Anyway, I just got the information that Nintendo is now handling out master keys for free. All you have to do is to contact your local Nintendo Customer Care. Note that they want the inquiry number, too, but most likely they will tell you how to get it. ;)

DestinySky

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
It was on newest firmware. Anyway, I just got the information that Nintendo is now handling out master keys for free. All you have to do is to contact your local Nintendo Customer Care. Note that they want the inquiry number, too, but most likely they will tell you how to get it. ;)

My Wii U might not be on the latest firmware, so maybe the security question don't prompt.
And my Wii U is Japanese region but I'm not in Japan.

DestinySky

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I don't have internet too.
I suspect the security questions only popup on newer firmware and my Wii U is on older firmware.

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
its a lot less time consuming to just go to this website and input all the info and get the master key
https://mkey.salthax.org/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

as for getting the inquiry number you have to tap forgot password and forgot secret question
dude at least read the thread before commenting lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo