United States

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
on my Celeron M 1.6 GHz 512MB RAM took like 1 hr to unpack completely the 42.app, even more but I let it runing while I was out for groceries...!!
smile.gif

EDIT:
QUOTE said:
Should I be getting the Not Responding message on windows?
Yes mine did that too

Drihscol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im in the middle of a mod, and i dont want to screw it up... yet.
EDIT: i think that u8tool is the problem, because when it was in the middle of it, i had a look at a picture that i previously altered and came out wrong, and it was fine. (i did this using the temp folder) that or its something else that gets confused.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Mhm...Ok, I've got a problem...today I finaly started at editing, and this happend for me:

I edited the fs_WiiMock and the fs_WiiMock_glow (so the Images for Disk-Updates..), not more. Any idea what I've could done wrong? Saved them like describes as a 32-Bit BMP (but I have to add an Alpha-Channel, otherwise the TPL-App won't recognize the Image) and set for both an Alpha in the TPL-App. I don't know if the edited Images work...I've installed Starfall, and then Preloader over it..so Disc Update check is still active...and I'm to lazy to set my Wii to 3.2E...
wink.gif

Any Help? many Thanks in Advance!!!!

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Blue-K said:
Mhm...Ok, I've got a problem...today I finaly started at editing, and this happend for me:

I edited the fs_WiiMock and the fs_WiiMock_glow (so the Images for Disk-Updates..), not more. Any idea what I've could done wrong? Saved them like describes as a 32-Bit BMP (but I have to add an Alpha-Channel, otherwise the TPL-App won't recognize the Image) and set for both an Alpha in the TPL-App. I don't know if the edited Images work...I've installed Starfall, and then Preloader over it..so Disc Update check is still active...and I'm to lazy to set my Wii to 3.2E...
wink.gif

Any Help? many Thanks in Advance!!!!

Anyone? I realy hate to bump this, I'm normaly not one of the Bumpers...but I'll finaly start at my cSM...Please, help me
frown.gif
. Many Thanks in Advance!!!

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Don Killah said:

Thanks for the Link... Yeah, I see that my problem should be the "2. The image is kind of blurred/distorted", but I'm not talking about a .wad, so there's no icon or banner.bin...so I think this isn't it...Or do you mean I've messed with the tranparency, and didn't used the original Alpha-Color? This could be...maybe I'll try to unpack the original-Files, and get the original Alpha-Color...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: