Hacking How to make cheats work in edge???

codcod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Today, I bought an EDGE card and 4gb microsd for my son. I downloaded the latest firmware from the edge website and so far everything is fine, games work and cheats the were included with the firmware works. . . However, since my son wanted the latest cheats, I downloaded the latest 12_24_08_EDGEcheats.DAT.zip from cheats.gba.temp . extracted the file and copied the new cheats to the EDGE folder, and I deleted the old cheats. NO CHEATS WERE visible, even after ENABLING them . What did I do wrong. Please help.

Thank you

violent

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yup thats what i did and it works
yaynds.gif

TooMuchActions

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you can enable the cheat on the setting screen, but how to you activate the cheat for the game you're playing? or once the cheat had been enable all game is in cheat mode? tia..for any respond.

moodswinger

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have an EDGE you would have known the answer to this question.

Once you enabled the cheats on the setting menu, everytime you start a game it will ask you first if you want to enable cheats for that game. Just pick the cheats you would want to enable then press start.
yaynds.gif

TooMuchActions

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moodswinger said:

Once you enabled the cheats on the setting menu, everytime you start a game it will ask you first if you want to enable cheats for that game. Just pick the cheats you would want to enable then press start.
yaynds.gif

yes I have an EDGE..but to refer to what you'd said about enable the cheat and once you are starting the game it will ask you if you want to cheat for that game. hmmmm...didn't seem to work for me...must have somethings wrong with my cheat file...thanks anyway.

TooMuchActions

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moodswinger said:

yaynds.gif

okay thanks...got it to work. redownload the EDGEcheats file and replace the old cheats file. again thanks...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...