Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrub Lord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
By the way duke_srg I'm getting streetpasses normally when I run it with base 16, but when I use base 256 I never get streetpasses. The connection to the Nintendo Zone network is working just fine, so what could be happening?

kaduvrp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh man, I must be VEEEERY unlucky. When I finally understood that all I needed to do was to try and use the nzone.vbs file I felt stupid.

But now enters the second problem: all I'm getting right now is BSOD. Is there any bypass on this? I REEEEEEEEEALLY need to streetpass a little more =/

PS: I also tried this on my wife's laptop. The problem is that her Windows 7 is the Starter Edition. And the last time I tried upgrading it, there was something making the laptop "forget" that it was upgraded and went back to the Starter edition. Talk about Bad Luck Brian.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Scrub Lord If notebook will not fall into sleep, then yes it should work fine. Check that power management for the wireless adapter is disabled, no sleep/hibernate mode timeout is set and no action on notebook lid close is configured.

Tin_Whiskers the script is running from the scheduled task every minute though the actual MAC change depends on the number of MACs in list. But you can limit the minimal delay with modifying a schedule interval.

kaduvrp First, I need this output. And run wmic nic list brief, I also need an output for this.

Bambamthepyro You should type it in the Administrator command prompt

masterzero updates are downloaded from the Internet, homepass is providing the internet. So yes, 3DS will be able to download an update via the homepass access point.

Cloud557

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun question time everyone... Does Homepass still work for the new 9.3 update? I've got it running right now, everything is connected on the 3DS side of things like it should be (Still getting the "Nintendo Zone is in the area" message like I should), but I'm not actually getting any streetpasses... I'm on MAC 6-21 (My own custom MAC list) and I haven't gotten anything yet. Normally I get at least one as soon as my 3DS connects to the network, because my standard MAC is set to one of the MACs from the google doc list (Long story on why it's like that...), but nothing.

Still using MACycle (Only because it doesn't cause issues with my internet which the script does for some reason), and I JUST updated to the 9.3 firmware, simply because I didn't think it would affect the Homepass relay. Maybe it isn't affecting it and it's just no one on the Homepass Relay to streetpass, but I just wanted to see if anyone has done testing to see if it's the update or not.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
skarmory55 Please follow Before anything else link at the first post and read carefully. You should not pay attention on Internet status or Nintendo Zone app glowing, the only way to check the actual internet access is to launch Nintendo Zone app and get any Nintendo Zone web page but not the 3DS system connection error.

Scrub Lord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
duke_srg please help me on this one, I did everything you told me to do last time, and I can get homepasses running nzone.vbs with base16. I can't do it with base256 though. Any tips?

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seems with the latest update NZ@McD1 doesn't work with WPA2 protection anymore. When I removed the encryption, worked instantly, turn encryption back on, nothing.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
duke_srg please help me on this one, I did everything you told me to do last time, and I can get homepasses running nzone.vbs with base16. I can't do it with base256 though. Any tips?
Clean mac lists:
nzone.vbs reload
nzone.vbs start BASE256
There is no difference between BASE16 and BASE256, just be patient.

Scrub Lord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Clean mac lists:
nzone.vbs reload
nzone.vbs start BASE256
There is no difference between BASE16 and BASE256, just be patient.

ok, I'll try it again... but I tell you, I haven't been getting homepasses with base256 since friday o.O

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
ok, I'll try it again... but I tell you, I haven't been getting homepasses with base256 since friday o.O
BASE256 contain all BASE16 addresses, so you must be getting a streetpasses anyway. Try to revert to BASE16, check it works, revert back to BASE256, change scheduled tasks delay to 30 minutes - will be exactly the same as with BASE16.

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, NZ@McD1 definitely doesn't work with any type of encryption with the latest update anymore.

Scrub Lord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I do do the connection test, the 3DS connects to the AP, but the AP doesn't connect to the internet. What to do?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question, I'm trying to do the Windows 7 guide but it says I need the Wifi USB stick. Can it be ANY type or is there a type of USB Wifi stick that I should be on the look out for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0