Hacking How to get homebrew running using bannerbomb

ericliste

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I try to install bannerbomb following all the steps that are described but when I insert the sd at the WII noting happen, no popup, nothing.
sorry I made a mistake, I solve it. thanks

tdetone

Trophies
XP
Country
I have to copy all the files to root or only the instaler.elf and rename to boot.elf?

what should i do with the files that i have in root like the boot.elf from omber and the boot.dol?

Now i have in sd root the
private folder from bomber ,
credits
readme
License
boot.dol
boot.elf (old instaler.elf) from hackmii_installer_beta2

thas it?

best regards
Tdetone

shaggyc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, the 4.0 update guide on here worked, but somehow I lost my HBC. This guide was very easy to use to get that back up and running. Thanks again.

wimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
hello problaby im asking in the wrong place even so if in my wii i can only install bannerbomb as a ios and not as boot2 is not use to have a copy of ur nand rigth??? so i hear about preloader to use the nand's copy but that only works on 3.2 firmwares i ask this for the wii i own is in 3.3u
Tanks for ur answer
yay.gif

ninjyas

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am thinking about buying a Wii.

What will I need to get USBLoader to work?

Bannerbomb
HBC
Preloader
USBLoader

Am I forgetting something? And is it in the right sequence here?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ninjyas said:
WiiPower said:
Wrong forum, you missed something, and preloader has REALLY nothing to do with it.
I thought it was some anti brick program that one should install when using those loaders etc.
ohmy.gif
Nope
ALL loaders block updates themselves
Preloader is used when loading games from the disc channel!!
And it can do more than to block updates
wink.gif

Oh and you need a cIOS

jsmrcaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP!
Can this run any backups (if I really understand what they are) on CD? I live somewhere (can't tell) where there are only fake games, I mean, a thousand copies after the original one, and I want to kno if this can Recognise them. That's what the modchip would allow me to do. Please answer so I can hack it without damaging the hardware or risking some steals. Thanks Please answer to [email protected] (not here please) THANKS A LOT!

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
jsmrcaga said:
HELP!
Can this run any backups (if I really understand what they are) on CD? I live somewhere (can't tell) where there are only fake games, I mean, a thousand copies after the original one, and I want to kno if this can Recognise them. That's what the modchip would allow me to do. Please answer so I can hack it without damaging the hardware or risking some steals. Thanks Please answer to [email protected] (not here please) THANKS A LOT!

Anyone else lol'ed at that?

Well to answer the question even though your not gonna come back here yes you can play backups on a DVD and play the "fake" games. This will recognize them similar to how a modchip would. Now i dont think anyone here will email you but here is the answer if you care to check back.

w_n_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I plan on running this banner bomb trick on my brothers Wii, but I thought I would check it out on my own first.

I used the TWP hack on my wii to install Homebrew launcher, and I have since updated to 4.0 system menu and upgraded to cIOS 13a and am running USB loader GX.

I've tried all the bannerbomb folders and nothing launches the boot.dol test that I got from the initial thread. Is this expected considering i've already softmodded my Wii ?

w_n_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I plan on running this banner bomb trick on my brothers Wii, but I thought I would check it out on my own first.

I used the TWP hack on my wii to install Homebrew launcher, and I have since updated to 4.0 system menu and upgraded to cIOS 13a and am running USB loader GX.

I've tried all the bannerbomb folders and nothing launches the boot.dol test that I got from the initial thread. Is this expected considering i've already softmodded my Wii ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.
    Eh it's good with Vodka and crackers
    Gotta have the whole experience
    Drink enough vodka so you can barely taste it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on brand rich rich people spend like 500 a tin
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Depends on brand rich rich people spend like 500 a tin