Emulation How to get CEMU Smash 4 to work Good? Also how to make mods work on it?

SansUND

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I decided for now that I won't hack my Wii U (because if I fuck up and brick my Wii like I somehow bricked my Black Wii and there is no BootMii for vWii), so I'm back at Square 1 (which is CEMU). The only problem other than the fact I can't CDecrypt the damned file CEMUI downloaded (I got an ISO Link from a nice Redditor to run), but this file doesn't run really well (50fps and constant frame freezes everytime a new object or occurring object appears). Also it doesn't have DLC which I don't mind. How can I make it run well on my PC? If you want to know, I have a 1060, i7, 12GB Ram, and Win10. Also, how can I run mods? Thanks!

LovesSwitch223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With your specs, you should have no trouble running it, I've only got an i5 with the same GPU and can run it quite well, so I think your problem is the Shader Cache. Get one of them from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CEMUcaches/comments/8pocf4/complete_shader_cache_collection/ this is a pre cached shader cache that will make it so you don't have to cache all of the shaders manually yourself and should speed up your game. As for mods, you need to look into Sm4shexplorer and figure it out, some mods do come prepackaged though and just have to dropped in (like 4XM).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.