Hardware How to format sdcard 128 go sdxc for 3DSXL

capablanca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all and all, I'm looking the right way to format my sdcard 128 go sdxc class 10 fat 32 with Windows 7, how to be accepted by the latest update of my 3DSXL. A few months ago because I find a tutorial that walk and I could find on the net even with Google because when I ask a complex question that search engine has its limits

Waiting to hear from you, soon cordially

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
usually people type GigaByte, since the french are the only ones to call it "GigaOctet" (as far i know)

capablanca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
sorry but i'm translate whit google translate before i post , 128 Gb or GO for with ? you want to know , it's for i can use all of my history of all my eshop games , and i'm a player " pro materialisé " i have take this " habitude " with STEAM with my pc . I prefer " dématerialisé " for gain of place and i like notice of game is included whit the " dématerialisé " games

see ya

capablanca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i try the verbatim tool on that topic after i formated with sdformatter4.0

and for the moment my 3DSXL regonize my sd card 128 go with the verbatim tool , i will try download some eshop games and i will send my feedback in next weekend

thank in advance for your anwser XITAU , because with guiformat it's donc work on my side perhaps it's not for seven this last application for formating in FAT 32

In somes days i feedback see ya

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You could also try with a Partitioning Software like PARAGON'S PARTITION MANAGER. I'm sure I've used it in the past to force FAT32 on some devices.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Formatting anything with FAT32 above 32GB requires custom format tools. Here are 2 custom format tools you can use.

http://filetrip.net/ps3-downloads/tools-utilities/download-fat32format-105-f22905.html

http://filetrip.net/ps3-downloads/tools-utilities/download-fat32formatter-10-f22979.html

you can format upto 2TB, that is the maximum size possible. FAT32 isn't capable of dealing with anything more than that. You run into things that will eventually corrupt the address table in FAT32, making file recovery hard to deal with.

Windows 7 format tool automatically removes the FAT32 option on anything that has a capacity higher than 32GB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hi