Homebrew how to fix the time and sig haxed firm not installed after removing the battery?

YoheiruYkatchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i have a n3ds xl and i followed the guide in how to update luma and update to latest ofw but i had my battery replaced and the time reset itself i know i was going to need to fix that but im asking for a link or tutorial in how to do so. makes life easier in just asking instead of searching. thats 1 of my issues the other one is that i have no problem with the installations of cia even at the current condition and i can still boot the homebrew but im afraid to touch anything else.dont want to brick the system.after replacing the battery i also decided to check the chainloader. i think thats what you call it. but yeah umm i got this error saying sig haxed firm not installed and then it says press A to continue. i can still play games and install new ones but i prefer to have everything running up to date and i dont want that late for not taking care of the problem i end up regretting it. any help please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.