Hacking How to fix folder errors for Japanese WiiU?

burtonheynow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so some games like NES Remix, Captain Toad,etc require you to rename certain folders from EU to US depending on the console you are playing, how about for a Japanese console?

Loadiine works fine on my Japnese WiiU but for NES Remix I've tried renaming the folders JP, JAP, JPN but so far it doesn't work, any idea how to successfully rename the folder to be compatible for Japanese consoles?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so some games like NES Remix, Captain Toad,etc require you to rename certain folders from EU to US depending on the console you are playing, how about for a Japanese console?

Loadiine works fine on my Japnese WiiU but for NES Remix I've tried renaming the folders JP, JAP, JPN but so far it doesn't work, any idea how to successfully rename the folder to be compatible for Japanese consoles?
Usually it is JP. Try using the log server to see what file(s) it tries to load and from where. if its loading a file in the US folder from somewhere else, you may have to relocate the files manually

Reactions: burtonheynow

burtonheynow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey you guys are the best, it was looking for JPJa folder, I guess that's obvious now I think about it. So for NES remix just copy sys\msgstudio\USen to sys\msgstudio\JPJa and it works like a charm :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: