Hacking How to downgrade my emunand to 8.1/9.2 or use X thing to cheat in fantasy life.

manpaint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i have installed fantasy life and now im stuck in a pirate boss battle. I have tried to use ARspider but my emunand is in the lastest fw and the exploit was patched. I cannot install it on my sysnand because the game need 8.1 to run and my sys is only 7.1 . I have tried to use the save editor but when i inject the edited save in the game via savedatafilter nothing change in the game. Tried to run the homebrew launcher wich is in .cia its say i have not the good payload on my sd and is unable to download it from the web but i have triplechecked my payload and is correctly renamed (also had edited the payload to launch hbl.3dsx) Anyone have a solution i want to continue! :(

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have installed fantasy life and now im stuck in a pirate boss battle. I have tried to use ARspider but my emunand is in the lastest fw and the exploit was patched. I cannot install it on my sysnand because the game need 8.1 to run and my sys is only 7.1 . I have tried to use the save editor but when i inject the edited save in the game via savedatafilter nothing change in the game. Tried to run the homebrew launcher wich is in .cia its say i have not the good payload on my sd and is unable to download it from the web but i have triplechecked my payload and is correctly renamed (also had edited the payload to launch hbl.3dsx) Anyone have a solution i want to continue! :(
I wanted to use spider to get the download play only item on my 10.3 emunand for triforce heroes so I found a spoofed 9.2 browser, deleted the browser cia and installed the 9.2 one and it worked perfectly

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just downloaded once Spider (browser) v4096, deleted newest spider title on emunand and installed the downloaded one. Got update notification but I've given 0 fucks 'cause I can still use it

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded once Spider (browser) v4096, deleted newest spider title on emunand and installed the downloaded one. Got update notification but I've given 0 fucks 'cause I can still use it
You can get rid of the update nag by getting a spoofed version so it will never accidentally update.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you point me to a Google search where I might find this, if you can't directly link it? I have an N3DS, if it matters.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't n3ds not have the spider exploit? I don't think there is a browser version for n3ds with spider.

manpaint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wanted to use spider to get the download play only item on my 10.3 emunand for triforce heroes so I found a spoofed 9.2 browser, deleted the browser cia and installed the 9.2 one and it worked perfectly
I have installed a 7.1.0 web browser but ARcode seem to not work on fantasy life but work fine on others game cartige. Maybe is just for gamecart?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*