How to downgrade my emunand to 8.1/9.2 or use X thing to cheat in fantasy life.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by manpaint, Jan 12, 2016.

1. manpaint
    OP

manpaint GBAtemp Regular

Aug 20, 2014
    Canada
    So i have installed fantasy life and now im stuck in a pirate boss battle. I have tried to use ARspider but my emunand is in the lastest fw and the exploit was patched. I cannot install it on my sysnand because the game need 8.1 to run and my sys is only 7.1 . I have tried to use the save editor but when i inject the edited save in the game via savedatafilter nothing change in the game. Tried to run the homebrew launcher wich is in .cia its say i have not the good payload on my sd and is unable to download it from the web but i have triplechecked my payload and is correctly renamed (also had edited the payload to launch hbl.3dsx) Anyone have a solution i want to continue! :(

2. bi388

bi388 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    I wanted to use spider to get the download play only item on my 10.3 emunand for triforce heroes so I found a spoofed 9.2 browser, deleted the browser cia and installed the 9.2 one and it worked perfectly

3. artur3004

artur3004 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 31, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I just downloaded once Spider (browser) v4096, deleted newest spider title on emunand and installed the downloaded one. Got update notification but I've given 0 fucks 'cause I can still use it

4. bi388

May 29, 2015
    United States
    You can get rid of the update nag by getting a spoofed version so it will never accidentally update.

5. Rhapsody

Rhapsody GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    United States
    Can you point me to a Google search where I might find this, if you can't directly link it? I have an N3DS, if it matters.

Last edited by Rhapsody, Jan 13, 2016
  6. bi388

May 29, 2015
    United States
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't n3ds not have the spider exploit? I don't think there is a browser version for n3ds with spider.

7. manpaint
    OP

manpaint GBAtemp Regular

Aug 20, 2014
    Canada
    I have installed a 7.1.0 web browser but ARcode seem to not work on fantasy life but work fine on others game cartige. Maybe is just for gamecart?