How To Copy 16GB NSP To SD Card

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
@impeeza -> what do you think caused the failure the first time I tried to install my nsp via mtp with dbi?

Should I attempt it again or use another app?
Some times I had to try two times, a glitch on data stream can happen, other times was I tried to install on a full storage, by example, sometime was trying to installa a 6GB NSP on the EmuNAND but emunand only had 5.4 GB free, so then trying again on SD Install everything goes right.

Reactions: Lamcza

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@impeeza -> what do you think caused the failure the first time I tried to install my nsp via mtp with dbi?

Should I attempt it again or use another app?
What does the log say about it? My bet is you are on firmware older than the game requires.
Post automatically merged:

I personally do not like a piracy software which need you to pay. but you need some effort for others alternatives.
I personally hate all piracy!!!!!! :toot:

What do you guys think about "Silicon Power 1TB Superior" Price of it now is so tempting.:ninja:

Last edited by Lamcza,
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
What's up with all these NSP installer wars? I use Tinfoil because I heard about it the most, though it does have some annoying problems like the black-box problem.

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So under system settings - system update I have
15.0.1 AMS | AMS 1.5.5 | S

Do I need to update atmosphere?

The game info is:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX [0100f2c0115b6000] [v0].nsp that should work in USA, right?

Also - the title is just showing as a grey square on my home screen with a spinning circle in it...how can I uninstall it?

EDIT ---
I removed it with Goldleaf

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So under system settings - system update I have
15.0.1 AMS | AMS 1.5.5 | S

Do I need to update atmosphere?

Also - the title is just showing as a grey square on my home screen with a spinning circle in it...how can I uninstall it?
Are you banned of what? You are using system emmc for this o O? Besides that you firmware is outdated some games requaries 16.0.2 and the newest is 16.1.0

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
haha - i've been banned for FOREVER
ok you scared me :X becouse after what i have read about instaling games they will ban you anyway so update your switch firmware not all games or updates can run on 15

You can remove it by just system unistall click plus when selected and data manage or something like that

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok you scared me :X becouse after what i have read you will they will ban you anyway so update your switch firmware

100% my fault - but literally a week after hacking my son goes online to play stardew valley with a friend....i knew I should have blocked internet conections, haha

Update my AMS or my Stock? And what's the current method?

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
100% my fault - but literally a week after hacking my son goes online to play stardew valley with a friend....i knew I should have blocked internet conections, haha

Update my AMS or my Stock? And what's the current method?
i mean you are using your og system i heard that you can update even if you are banned so you can try that, your atmo is up to date but you can also update your sigpatches before

The game info is:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX [0100f2c0115b6000] [v0].nsp that should work in USA, right?

TOTK require 16.0.3

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i mean you are using your og system i heard that you can update even if you are banned so you can try that, your atmo is up to date but you can also update your sigpatches before

Negative - i can't connect to anything Ninty on the switch bc I've been banned.

Last few times I updated OFW was using choixdjnouer or something like that

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Negative - i can't connect to anything Ninty on the switch bc I've been banned.

Last few times I updated OFW was using choixdjnouer or something like that
cant help you with that never update my stock system with third-party tools :D i can only assume that is is the same as for emu but iam not sure :D

iam using daybrake for emu updates but better google it or ask somone else

Reactions: MikeTheKnight2016

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will switch auto-sleep when using mtp with dbi? Trying to figure out if i have to sit here in front of it or if i can walk away for the 20 minutes it's going to take

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
will switch auto-sleep when using mtp with dbi? Trying to figure out if i have to sit here in front of it or if i can walk away for the 20 minutes it's going to take
yep you can set it up for 1h or never sleep in switch settings i mean you should done that before :D or maybe you still can do that idk :D

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
okay just tried to install for the second time....
everything in dbi looks good - but still grey square with spinning circle on my home screen - wth is going on?

https://ibb.co/GMbk8XW
idk it only happend to me whan i was installing update without base game but you ware instaling base game :P
i mean base game installation crushes but update not :D

but perhaps look here and update your hekate first plus sigpatches

https://gbatemp.net/threads/installing-nsp-with-dbi-spinning-wheel-on-home-or-corrupted-game.632503/

focus on this post https://gbatemp.net/threads/install...n-home-or-corrupted-game.632503/post-10210709

Last edited by Lamcza,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto