How To Copy 16GB NSP To SD Card

namikaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've used DBI numerous times and using it is the best and safest option and won't harm your sd card by formatting it or anything like that.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
My SD Card is formatted as FAT32 - how do I get a 16GB nsp on it so I can install?
You don't need to copy the NSP to the card, use any installer you like to install the NSP on your console.

As stated DBI is the best one around. you can send the file via MTP, FTP or using the backend program. is your choice.

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i start my MTP Responder it shows lots of info but the one I want to call out is
AMS USB3.0 patch enabled: no

what does that mean and do I need to set it to yes?
Post automatically merged:

Second question....
Everything looked like it installed properly, but when I try to open the title from the homescreen I have a grey rectangle, and when I click on it I get the error
An error has occurred.
Please try again later.
If the proplem persiksts, please try performing a system update from (System Settings) => System on the HOME Menu

Last edited by MikeTheKnight2016,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
When i start my MTP Responder it shows lots of info but the one I want to call out is
AMS USB3.0 patch enabled: no

what does that mean and do I need to set it to yes?

Second question....
Everything looked like it installed properly, but when I try to open the title from the homescreen I have a grey rectangle, and when I click on it I get the error
An error has occurred.
Please try again later.
If the proplem persiksts, please try performing a system update from (System Settings) => System on the HOME Menu
you need to enable Homebrew USB 3.0 on atmosphere config files.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like atmo titel XL
I also recommend using USB HDD--saves a lot of time and you can use fat32/exfat without issues (like merging/file spilt)

DBI also supports this, but the (ATXL) UI is helpful when you're anything+feet away from any screen.

--------------
An error has occurred.
you installed a title that:
may not be for your FW
may have installed twice
installed the update/DLC w/o title
Frankenwared you(rself)
did smth new (?)

Most cases, try to reinstall, after deleting from DBI, with a double "cleanup orphaned files".

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,
Reactions: impeeza

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You can use Tinfoil's NUT, you just put the NSP files in the same folder as the executable, connect your Switch, start Tinfoil and then start NUT.

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use Tinfoil's NUT, you just put the NSP files in the same folder as the executable, connect your Switch, start Tinfoil and then start NUT.

am I incorrect here...I thought Tinfoil/Nut was bad and shouldn't be continued used.

you need to enable Homebrew USB 3.0 on atmosphere config files.

oh sheesh - okay i'll look thro the config files to see where this setting is.

Is that what caused the failed install?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
am I incorrect here...I thought Tinfoil/Nut was bad and shouldn't be continued used.

oh sheesh - okay i'll look thro the config files to see where this setting is.

Is that what caused the failed install?
There is two threads of thinkg.

Some people love tinfoils and worship it. others heate it to death. even the tinfoil programmers are involved, some time ago they put some code on it what avoid running tinfoil if you have some homebrew on your console, just for the petty of them.

that fight has been for so long time what now nobody knows the real cause of the brawl.

as almost all on the world the use of Goldleaf, AtmolXL, Tinfoil, DBI, etc. or any other installer is a matter of taste and you can choice the one best suit to you.

I personally do not like a piracy software which need you to pay. but you need some effort for others alternatives.

so is up to you.

Reactions: MikeTheKnight2016

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto