SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, im gonna buy a PSP, but since i had many other crap in my room, decided to just sell some shit and get some extra cash.
So i found the following items that i wish to sell:

GBA SP[Working, with charger]

NDS Original[Working, with charger]

Nintendo GameCube[Everything included except box]

Xbox[Unmodded, everything included, except box]

Nintendo Wii[Everything included, extra 3 games(Counting Wii sports, so officialy 2 games), 1 extra controller, 1 extra numchuck(so 2 controllers,1 numchuck, with box) Not sure if im going to sell it but just wanna price check]

Nintendo DS Lite[Everything included, with box, charger, the extra stylus, with the plastic wrapper.

So can someone give me a price check for each item?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd pay

$40-50 for GBA SP
$70-80 for DS phat
$100-120 for the DSL

Don't know anything about the rest.

These are what I'd be willing to pay though, could be more, could be less.

SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You sure about the GBA SP? I mean... its really old, but works.
So, im gunna just edit yours pokemongalaxy:
GBA SP: $40
NDS: $80
GCube(AKA ShitCube, IMO): $50
Xbox: $100? Really? Wow, but im going with $90
And im thinking of keeping the rest. So im getting about:
$260. Which is just enough.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$30~

$70-80

$30-50

$30-50

Nintendo Wii[Everything included, extra 3 games(Counting Wii sports, so officialy 2 games), 1 extra controller, 1 extra numchuck(so 2 controllers,1 numchuck, with box) Not sure if im going to sell it but just wanna price check]
The Wii alone bare minimum $250, but depending on the games I'd guess $300-325

Nintendo DS Lite[Everything included, with box, charger, the extra stylus, with the plastic wrapper.
$90-110

This is what you should expect in a range of pricing there on each of those converted to USD as that's what they seem to pop up for sale between retail that do used and private sellers who aren't chumps with no clue.

sonic209

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GBA SP-1$

NDS Original-2$

Nintendo GameCube-3$

Xbox-5$

Nintendo Wii-8$

These are some pretty high prices here but i'll buy all the systems off you for this much,just to make you happy
wink.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
You people are crazy. These are USED things. USED. Used things have lower value. A USED NDS Phat is not around $80... Probably $60 max on ebay or something. Be realistic here. Xcalibur... GBA SP for $50? Are you out of your freakin mind?

SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
$30~

$70-80

$30-50

$30-50

The Wii alone bare minimum $250, but depending on the games I'd guess $300-325

$90-110

This is what you should expect in a range of pricing there on each of those converted to USD as that's what they seem to pop up for sale between retail that do used and private sellers who aren't chumps with no clue.

Wow, i can still get a quick $200, thanks(not including LITE+WII)

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warrior I am being realistic. Just because maybe you can get lucky and get something for less off a luck buy on ebay or a tard that's the standard area they go for. Gamestop would be the benchmark for the high side and then what people would more likely pay is the low at least on my chart. ALSO Warrior, ebay stuff goes for less too because people have to factor in SHIPPING. And thanks to their greedy turn of bullshit at ebay about 2 years ago raising rates + merging with Paypal and them raising rates too people offset the nearly 20% loss in profit by hiking up shipping to stupid levels to cover it. Ebay really isn't a deal anymore at all unless you buy in bulk or just can't get it elsewhere as far as gaming goes which is why I've mostly stopped using it and won't sell anymore there at all.

Wii since you still can't get the damn thing so easily tends to used get full market value or worse (slightly) at times which is why I marked it there. But hey, if you can get stuff luckily for less have fun.

Savage about $200 probably so. Figure the low side on anything I wrote there just because you may get someone who isn't an idiot and would pay more. The GC/Xb I put at $30-50 is because right now Gamestop sells them normally for $50 but are having sales at $29.99 in store. And the standard DS at Gamestop again goes for $80 or 90 I forget, but since they buy back at 1/3 the value or worse that's why I ranged it there. I do know for sure the SP is worth $30 as I see them sell for that unless you're lucky, and it's also what Gamestop charges too as the MICRO is $35.

SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Vampire, il probably just sell it on some Korean site(craglist like, except everyones korean =O)
And to Salamantis(Since i cant quote for some reason,) i dont really, just wanted a price check on my DS LITE+Wii.

SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but no, im not going to sell to Gamestop+EB Games. I do like how they sell games, but i never sold a used game console too them. They just give 1/3 of the real price =O Better off Korean Craiglist

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
SavageWaffle said:
Thanks but no, im not going to sell to Gamestop+EB Games. I do like how they sell games, but i never sold a used game console too them. They just give 1/3 of the real price =O Better off Korean Craiglist

very true. i once went to gamestop to sell my used ps2. they gave me $40 wit all the games and controllers included!
mad.gif

but i needed the money so i had no choice
unsure.gif

after a few days, i came back to the store to buy something, and saw my ps2 on sale for $50 alone!!!
mad.gif
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol