How many times a week do you take a bath/shower?

How many times a week do you take a bath/shower?

• Once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twice a week

• Three times per week

• Four times per week

• Five times per week

• Six times per week

• Seven times per week

• NEVER

• More than once a day

• Total voters

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay.gif
Once every day. Give or take, a day or 2 on the weekend. xD

GWEndlessDuel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Yeah, my hair gets incredibly greasy if I don't wash it for two days, but if I take a bath I'm in there for more than 2 hours... And I don't like showers because I have to stand up the entire time... So that's why I wash myself 3-4 times a week.

Now for holidays, I don't care whether I'm dirty or not, I'm always inside so no one ever has to see me. And so I don't wash myself for a couple of weeks.
tpi.gif

No offense but fuck...that is disgusting. Surely you exaggerate.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I rather to get shower almost daily. I dont want to know if some of you do it twice a week!! It make me puke thinking about stink butt and penis smelly. UGH! Please get a shower almost daily or EVERYDAY.
lecture.gif

The water is your bestfriend, man!
yay.gif

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GWEndlessDuel said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Yeah, my hair gets incredibly greasy if I don't wash it for two days, but if I take a bath I'm in there for more than 2 hours... And I don't like showers because I have to stand up the entire time... So that's why I wash myself 3-4 times a week.

Now for holidays, I don't care whether I'm dirty or not, I'm always inside so no one ever has to see me. And so I don't wash myself for a couple of weeks.
tpi.gif

No offense but fuck...you are disgusting. Surely you exaggerate.

I rofled at this post
laugh.gif
the mix of bad language, the direct offence right after the "no offence", followed by the pompous "surely you exaggerate" xD

But yeah, couple of weeks? Maybe some of the people here are really young and don't even have noticeable body odor yet.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the day really.

I always make sure I'm fresh before I arrive at work, I'm the boss and the face of my hotel so I must always make sure I look fresh no matter what day. On my two days off I don't really bother but those two days are never together so I look clean anyway.

Lately we've been busy seeing its a seaside hotel and we get shitloads of guests at this time of year so I help out the cleaners with the rooms and its hard sweaty work so I have to shower when I get home.

So right now around 10 times a week but if I don't help the cleaners just 5.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Taijo said:
But yeah, couple of weeks? Maybe some of the people here are really young and don't even have noticeable body odor yet.
i've been taking at least 1 shower a day all my life(even though as a kid it was 1 bath a day)but i can honestly say i don't think i've ever gone a day without bathing/showering

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I shower everyday, showering more than once a day is incredibly bad for you, it can 'cause skin irritation and dryness. It is especially bad for a woman as all the natural oils are washed away which can 'cause a number of problems.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I try to have a shower or bath every night, but like a few here, sometimes the weekends are different. The main reason the weekends differ is I stay out a lot and the times I get home are like 12-1Am so I wouldn't want to wake people up
tongue.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I take a shower and shave every morning before I go to work.
I do a quick wash up in the night time before going to sleep as well.
I used to take shower in the evening and just shave/wash my hair in the morning some years ago , but now if I don't take 20 minutes and take a shower before I go to work I know I'll feel dirty for the rest of the day, even if I don't really smell and people will never guess I didn't shower, I wouldn't feel comfortable without taking one.
Besides if I don't take a shower I can't even correctly shave, my face skin is very sensitive and a nice , hot shower makes my facial hair softer and easier to shave off.
Of course when I'm with a lady is a totally different story.... I take a shower before going to bed , and something like three or more showers during the night !
wink.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh, I have noticeable body odour alright, ever since I was 12... But it seems as though many of you have not yet heard about this spectacular new invention called 'deodorant'. A female version also exists, called 'perfume'.

D

Deleted_171835

Every other day (3/4 days per week)
I sometimes slack off on the weekends.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Overlord Nadrian said:
Oh, I have noticeable body odour alright, ever since I was 12... But it seems as though many of you have not yet heard about this spectacular new invention called 'deodorant'. A female version also exists, called 'perfume'.

Perfume isn't deodorant
tongue.gif
It's the equivalent to After Shave, its still just called deodorant for women

cruznik71450

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I shower once a day for the most part but every once in a while I'll take more then one in a day. But other times I miss a day like if it's a heavy night partying and i don't go to sleep till like 7 am. I tend to sleep through the rest of the day and shower whenever I wake up. Bath's are nice too but I'm kinda to tall for my bath tub so it's uncomfortable and I never can find enough time cause when I do take baths I like to lay in there for over an hour to let everything soak in. It really is relaxing tho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also a food allergy study would be a good idea