How many circles do you see?

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm only seeing 16 circles as well, I think you guys that see more than that are seeing things... Tell us where the others are.

And
wub.gif
the doggie pics
tongue.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I see 345 circles on the 4th picture of the doggy. Am I correct?
Now seriously veho, you and your incantations!, stop messing wiht ma brain yup ar gona broque it at tis rate

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The rest of the circles are not even circles.. more like half circles like someone mentioned earlier. So they don't really count
nyanya.gif

But if you focus between four of the 16 connected circles (squarewise), you'll see it.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, there are 16. There a lot of things that come close to being additional circles, but all of them have messed up corners or are half circles.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
didn't get it when i studied it a few days ago, but after another minute trying to identify them today, i found them (i had missed the post where the guy outlined them in red)

Yeah, there are 16. There a lot of things that come close to being additional circles, but all of them have messed up corners or are half circles.

exactly.

i can see where people are pulling an extra 9 to get 25, but they are clearly not circles in that there is no contrast around the full circumference, only about half of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sub-50 for a >20k mAh battery with 100w PD charging? Fuckin sold