ROM Hack How Long Till SX OS Becomes Free

rickpower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I heard people are trying to reverse SX OS anyone here has any information free way to install cfw or if i want to buy a SXOS (not pro) which is best, fast way to go about it thanks sorry for bad engrish

ghorricks

Trophies
Website
en.wikipedia.org
XP
Country
United States
About tree fiddy
A South Park reference... And a friend I know always carries around this amount in change for some strange reason... always makes me LOL.

There are reports of some "brick code" within SX OS - So it may not be free for a while if ever... then again who really knows.
Just remember that there are other free solutions to doing what SX OS does, albeit a little more tricky.

Last edited by ghorricks,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there is info about people getting their switches bricked from heavily modifying and repacking the OS. So it might not happen for a while tbh.

It seems that most people are having no issues with getting an SX OS within an hour of ordering from modchipsdirect.com afaik

You could always look here for a better website depending on your location? https://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Even with the attempts to reverse engineer the code, something tells me that we will see either only some of the code used for a free CFW or a completely independent CFW before we see really see a completely free SX OS from reverse engineering. I can be wrong, this is just a gut feeling.

Reactions: Deleted User

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Well there is info about people getting their switches bricked from heavily modifying and repacking the OS. So it might not happen for a while tbh.

It seems that most people are having no issues with getting an SX OS within an hour of ordering from modchipsdirect.com afaik

You could always look here for a better website depending on your location? https://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/
they don't sell the codes directly right?
kinda smart.. shifting the selling problem to other people and cash out from the stores that buys big inventory, if product gets cracked or some free version happens fast, stores have to deal with the excessive and wasted inventory

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: cearp

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they don't sell the codes directly right?
kinda smart.. shifting the selling problem to other people and cash out from the stores that buys big inventory, if product gets cracked or some free version happens fast, stores have to deal with the excessive and wasted inventory
I don't think TX does sell them directly. If thats what you were asking. You have to buy everything from resellers. I doubt that it will be free anytime soon though lol Even if it does, I will continue to use the one I paid for!

IPLbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard people are trying to reverse SX OS anyone here has any information free way to install cfw or if i want to buy a SXOS (not pro) which is best, fast way to go about it thanks sorry for bad engrish

The SX os is free the one you pay for is the pro version that has the backuploader features enabled on it. So just download it of there site

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
just buy the damn things! FREE FREE FREE! WTF is the matter with you.. those guys at SX worked their asses of to give you this product man...
as did people who bustted their asses to make games for the console?
if you have no problem to pirate games\consoles and have problems when people pirate a product used to pirate games, something is wrong with you...

complaining about people who want the a piracy tool for free is not only ironic but it is hypocrite

Last edited by migles,

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
*guy looking for sx os for free*
I heard people are trying to reverse SX OS anyone here has any information free way to install cfw
---
an hour later
---

*guy gives up and wants to pay*
which site do people here recommend for fast SXOS code

funny :)

on a serious note - i heard online-trends are fast, and they have good prices

Reactions: Lumince and migles

IPLbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are if you go to there site an actually read you would know this there offering there files free of charge for homebrew use only. If you wanna play backups your required to buy a activation code that enables that feature in the SX OS don't spread false information if your ignorant of said information[/QUOTE]

Last edited by IPLbug,
Reactions: Lumince

IPLbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*guy looking for sx os for free*

---
an hour later
---

*guy gives up and wants to pay*

funny :)

on a serious note - i heard online-trends are fast, and they have good prices

There SX OS is free just for homebrew use the pro version is just a activation code for the free version to enable backup loader on it

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
as did people who bustted their asses to make games for the console?
if you have no problem to pirate games\consoles and have problems when people pirate a product used to pirate games, something is wrong with you...

complaining about people who want the a piracy tool for free is not only ironic but it is hypocrite

You dont only pay for piracy? You pay for the device, homebrew and the work that they put in to create this... KIdzz

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Reactions: Lumince

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users