Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They make a crapload of money from these sites you sign up to, and then they buy/ship said item.

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On site advertising is not going to make the money needed to purchase all the prizes.

sean0007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to fill out surveys and watch ads. They get paid by other companies looking to get information about how consumers react to/feel about their products/ads/ect. You get a very small percentage of that in the form of a prize for your points.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sean0007 said:
You have to fill out surveys and watch ads. They get paid by other companies looking to get information about how consumers react to/feel about their products/ads/ect. You get a very small percentage of that in the form of a prize for your points.
How long to you think it'd take to get a Wii or PSP?

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its more like forced marketing, Commercials and billboards are advertising. In this case they force you to sign up and view these things and visit the site. By force for you to get your prize. While in advertising they can not force you to do so be it on a website or they usually lose there "advertising". But I guess it is a form of forced advertising. /me shrugs

sean0007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
playallday said:
sean0007 said:

All depends on your eligibility (ie. age bracket, marital status, etc.) as certain people will be able to access specific surveys/ads based on characteristics. I've talked to people who have gotten prizes in a month or so (spending a few hours minimum each week) but it was games ($60ish) and with that much effort they could just get a job and work six hours for the game. I don't waste my time as it takes lots hours to accumulate enough points for big stuff and I have a job and school to focus on.

The site is legit but not worth the effort unless you can get hundreds of referrals. Don't post referrals here or you will get banned (sites don't take kindly to this kind of thing).

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sean0007 said:
playallday said:
sean0007 said:

All depends on your eligibility (ie. age bracket, marital status, etc.) as certain people will be able to access specific surveys/ads based on characteristics. I've talked to people who have gotten prizes in a month or so (spending a few hours minimum each week) but it was games ($60ish) and with that much effort they could just get a job and work six hours for the game. I don't waste my time as it takes lots hours to accumulate enough points for big stuff and I have a job and school to focus on.

The site is legit but not worth the effort unless you can get hundreds of referrals.
Nicely said.

Posts merged

So I joined, what are so easy offers for Canadians?

P.S. I will say use my link!

JPH edit: please don't double post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up