Hardware How do you play dvd-r movies on ps4 properly)?

Bubbypop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi how do you play dvd-r movies on playstation 4 for properly.ive converted an mp4 to dvd(.vob file) and some that ive burnt play so dont.thanks

Bubbypop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Could do but its more ideal for my as i dont have enuff space for them all i share my movies with other dvd players that dont support usb.so any help would be apreicated.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The ones that dont work play but the picture is all messed up but they work in my other dvd player.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi how do you play dvd-r movies on playstation 4 for properly.ive converted an mp4 to dvd(.vob file) and some that ive burnt play so dont.thanks

Dont use DVD, create AVCHD instead.
they can be burned onto DVDs but follow a less stict interpretation of the BDMV format. this means that up to profile 4.1 (some players will do 4.2 or 5.0) H.264 videos work at up to 1080p resolution vs 480p. there are several freeware programs that can make AVCHD complaint files that you then burn to a disc and it will play in pretty much any blu-ray player other than the Xbox One.

even if the MP4 you are using is SD, AVCHD is still a better option than DVD VOB files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y