Not open for further replies.

igpltv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have I am trying to figure out how to make dynamic banners for the 3DS. I assume you need something called NW4C, which I have installed on Photoshop and Maya. I can't use the Maya version as I get a error about NW4C_ROOT not being defined. Regardless I don't even know where to start. I am trying to make stuff like these:
Hope someone can help. Haven't been able to find anything that could help me online.

Last edited by igpltv,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know either, but that errors means you haven't correctly set your environment variables to point at your NW4C "installation" (which may or may not depend - haven't read about it for over a year - on the base of the SDK).

They should have come with instructions but I didn't remember them being too useful, without piecing them together...

igpltv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know either, but that errors means you haven't correctly set your environment variables to point at your NW4C "installation" (which may or may not depend - haven't read about it for over a year - on the base of the SDK).

They should have come with instructions but I didn't remember them being too useful, without piecing them together...
Could you give me any instructions to start with? Or do you not know much about the software yourself?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Could you give me any instructions to start with? Or do you not know much about the software yourself?
Haven't played with it in over a year, as I said... and in particular I never used the NW4C plugins since they're for huge commercial software I don't care about :)

The official website (warioworld.com - you didn't pirate NW4C, riiight? :P) has (or, again, had a year ago) pretty good forums, but even the earlier leaks included some documentation...

igpltv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't played with it in over a year, as I said... and in particular I never used the NW4C plugins since they're for huge commercial software I don't care about :)

The official website (warioworld.com - you didn't pirate NW4C, riiight? :P) has (or, again, had a year ago) pretty good forums, but even the earlier leaks included some documentation...
I used a leak. I have heard that that is the only way to make dynamic banners/3d banners. If that isn't true then link me to something else. Rather wouldn't use leaked stuff anyway.

Last edited by igpltv,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes