How do you do at shooter games?

Do you?

• Yeah! It's just not my forte...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah! But why do I do so well in Link's Crossbow Training???

• I just got good recently...

• What??? Oh sorry, I was too busy taking care of noobs on MW2...

• Total voters

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fact: I suck at everything aiming and shooting. Weirdly, I always die in the second level in a shooting game. I don't know why. Bear in mind that I play on the easiest difficulty and I still get killed for the noobiest reasons. So I decided to quit FPS altogether and just stick to the games that I'm good at...

So tell me...do you suck at shooting games?

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
im good at console shooters but suck at handheld dunno why
I thought upgrading to a HD monitor helped me improve on such games, since it gives me a wider screen, but it resulted in more enemies.

One more weird thing is that my reaction's great in Guitar Hero/Rock Band but not in Halo/MW2...

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
yep, i suck too. i never really got into FPS/shooting games. that's why sometimes i question myself why i got the 360.
i never liked those games cause, i think its just the same games, with different storylines. lol
but i am currently enjoyng WANTED:weapons of fate. lol curving bullets ftw.
even at CS, i never last 1 minute against my cousins.

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jan777 said:
yep, i suck too. i never really got into FPS/shooting games. that's why sometimes i question myself why i got the 360.
i never liked those games cause, i think its just the same games, with different storylines. lol
but i am currently enjoyng WANTED:weapons of fate. lol curving bullets ftw.
even at CS, i never last 1 minute against my cousins.
I feel you...Although getting 4 headshots in a row when I played MW2 felt very good, then it all went downhill
frown.gif

My 360 library is only composed of Guitar Hero and Rock Band games. Looking to put more variety in it.

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you mean FPS, write FPS, @OP.
I was thinking of shoot em ups, a.k.a. 2D shooters for real hardcore gamers
tongue.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean FPS's.....well, I don't care for those kinds of games, so I imagine that I would suck at them since I don't play them.

If you mean shmups....I used to be good at them, but they tend not to make too many of those anymore, so I may have gotten little rusty playing them.

It seems racing games are where I shine nowadays.

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
If you mean FPS's.....well, I don't care for those kinds of games, so I imagine that I would suck at them since I don't play them.

If you mean shmups....I used to be good at them, but they tend not to make too many of those anymore, so I may have gotten little rusty playing them.

It seems racing games are where I shine nowadays.
Aaaahh...before I got addicted to Guitar Hero, I really got into Formula 1 '99 and Gran Turismo on PS1. Good times. In F1, I never win unless I choose Frentzen. Just love that Lambo-ish racing car.

Now, I shine on Guitar Hero/Rock Band and adventure games (finished AC2 in a week
tongue.gif
). I got rusty in racing games and fighting games now (used to be a pro in Marvel vs Capcom, sucked badly in SF4)

It's interesting that other people "suck" at shooters as well, considering that most of my friends on XBL play MW2, Halo, L4D, etc when they're online...

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Not really my type of game, so I don't play them too often... That said those type of games are easier to control on the pc with a mouse for aiming.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hah, I rarely use guns at FPS games(which kind of kills the shooter part in FPS), I go all melee on 'em, makes quicker work of foes and it's much more fulfilling. I love light gun/on-rails shooters though. The fact that my Wii allows me to play those games at home makes me love my little white plastic box even more.

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
MegaAce™ said:
I'm kinda bad at most FPS, but I pwned all my friends at Metroid Prime 2: Echoes on GC.
yaypsp.gif
Yeah, that's the game...Metroid Prime. I finished Metroid Prime 3 and enjoyed it. Maybe I'm only good at shooters for the Wii
tongue.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm quite good at them, especially on PC. I never got into a console shooter, so I can't really comment on that.
But I love to play FPS games, they are my most played games and because of that, I'm quite good in them
tongue.gif

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bad with a gamepad of any sort (this would mean 360).
Decent with mouse&keyboard, unless it requires teamwork.. P:

I'm a bit better at certain TPSs, like S4 League. :I

Main reason of death in a shooter for me...suicide.

D

Deleted_171835

I'm decent at shooter games. My accuracy in those type of games are terrible, though

Whenever there is a lot of enemies, I just shoot like crazy. Problem is, it drains my ammo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.