How do I transfer save files from Original Wii to vWii

Iionut73

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Is there any way to transfer save files from Wii to vWii without going trough the process of putting in every disc? I’m asking that because I don’t have every old wbfs files since then, but when I load a game it takes the old save in my original wii and works fine but when I go into my Wii U and make a save then transfer the old save it continues to say the “please create a save first” or something similar

So is there any way to transfer without any prompts like taht

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
easiest way is to do it the official way where you create a data.bin. you essentially export on the wii; import on the vwii.

Iionut73

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
easiest way is to do it the official way where you create a data.bin. you essentially export on the wii; import on the vwii.
ok so it has been a while.,,, aaand i cant quite figure out what you mean about "data.bin"
i get a "nand.bin" backup and also the internet dosent give me anything, so how do i get a data.bin file ,also how do i import it to vWii savemii isnt helpfull

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so it has been a while.,,, aaand i cant quite figure out what you mean about "data.bin"
i get a "nand.bin" backup and also the internet dosent give me anything, so how do i get a data.bin file ,also how do i import it to vWii savemii isnt helpfull
Copy the saves to the sd card system menu. It will say channels or saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1