Hacking How do I setup Gateway (from o3DS to n3DS)?

jasonrye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently own an o3DS and Gateway, which I stopped using sometime around the 9.5 update. I updated emuNAND to 9.9, and my NNID is still linked together. I'm planning on getting a n3DS sometime in the near future, but have been unable to find the details on how to implement Gateway and transfer all my saves to the new system.

I know that most retail systems' firmware will be 9.4 or above. Is the highest working firmware still 9.2? Is there any way to downgrade the firmware version if needed?

How do I setup Gateway on the n3DS? Is CN/OoT still needed? I know very little about ninjhax or CFWs.

Is the o3DS emuNAND compatible with the n3DS? Do I simply plug the old emuNAND into the new system and retain all my data
For the NNID transfer, do I transfer old sysNAND into new sysNAND? Do I NNID transfer emuNAND at all? Will this keep emuNAND linked to the new sysNAND?

If there's any threads already created that answer these questions, a link would suffice as well. It's just terribly difficult to find details on the process when most of the posts are about errors and other problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1