Hacking How do I install StartPatch on SNEEK-NAND?

T-Error

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to install StartPatch on my Wii running SNEEK using IOS36 (I know that 249 doesn't work) and it works until the "your last chance"-screen and after that it crashes and bricks my NAND. I tried it on a 4.2E Wii which was updated through Nintendo. Am I missing some bug in my IOS or does the installer simply not work under SNEEK? BTW I had the BlackWii-Theme installed, if this somehow does matter. I also tried Priiloader and it also crashed but no brick.

T-Error

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
giantpune said:
it works perfectly fine for me with no theme.
If this was intended to be funny because there is no relation between the menu and the theme then:
rolleyes.gif

Even with no theme installed it does crash'n'brick.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
T-Error said:
I tried to install StartPatch on my Wii running SNEEK using IOS36 (I know that 249 doesn't work) and it works until the "your last chance"-screen and after that it crashes and bricks my NAND. I tried it on a 4.2E Wii which was updated through Nintendo. Am I missing some bug in my IOS or does the installer simply not work under SNEEK? BTW I had the BlackWii-Theme installed, if this somehow does matter. I also tried Priiloader and it also crashed but no brick.

Just tried it. I also have blackwii theme. Bricked my Wii too!

T-Error

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
xzxero said:
shouldnt you install startpatch/priiloader before you dump your NAND?
I have bootmii boot2 and this is fine. Just wanted to finally test this out. I'll test StartPatch-Mod now.

T-Error

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Patryc said:
T-Error said:
xzxero said:
shouldnt you install startpatch/priiloader before you dump your NAND?
I have bootmii boot2 and this is fine. Just wanted to finally test this out. I'll test StartPatch-Mod now.
StartPatch-Mod also bricks!
For me StartPatch-Mod v2.5 doesn't brick but it says " ISFS_Open Error -> Error: _106."

T-Error

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Patryc said:
For information I used IOS36.
Me too. So for you it started installing and crashed then? because for me the error occurs and then it just says "Press A Exit"

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T-Error said:
If this was intended to be funny because there is no relation between the menu and the theme then:
rolleyes.gif
no. it is intended to be information.

you said that starpatch didnt work for you and you have a theme. i said it does work for me and i dont have a theme.
do i need to keep going?

Bumpman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
T-Error said:
rolleyes.gif

you said that starpatch didnt work for you and you have a theme. i said it does work for me and i dont have a theme.
do i need to keep going?
Yes, but he uninstalled it and it still didn't work.

T-Error

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
giantpune said:
T-Error said:
rolleyes.gif

do i need to keep going?
Oh I got you wrong. Sorry for that giantpune. Im always thankful for information. So if you can install it, what is causing the crash on my wii? Anybody?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER