Hacking How do I install CTRPF? Help.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You can't use CTRPF with BOOTNTR. CTRPF is a plugin for Luma3DS, not NTR.
CTRPF was originally made for NTR-CFW and only works with Luma3DS because the guy took the time to merge the NTR plugin loader into Luma3DS. It is still a NTR plugin and there is no reason why it wouldn't work with NTR. The forked Luma3DS just provides a more convenient way to load it.
What do you mean by first method? The OP never mentions BOOTNTR or NTR at all, so I don't know where you're getting that from.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ctrpluginframework-blank-plugin-now-with-action-replay.487729/
Actually, it does mention it briefly ("I merged and edited the plugin loader from NTR...")

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CTRPF was originally made for NTR-CFW and only works with Luma3DS because the guy took the time to merge the NTR plugin loader into Luma3DS. It is still a NTR plugin and there is no reason why it wouldn't work with NTR. The forked Luma3DS just provides a more convenient way to load it.

Actually, it does mention it briefly ("I merged and edited the plugin loader from NTR...")
Um, so should I follow what it says under "Using Luma3DS with Plugin Loader"

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well basically I want to go from using Gateshark2NTR to CTRPF so would that be the instructions to follow?
You're already using NTR-CFW so you probably know how to add plugins to it, it's no different from using a Gateshark2NTR plugin. The instructions in the thread are for that Luma3DS fork which apparently doesn't work with latest firmware.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
You're already using NTR-CFW so you probably know how to add plugins to it, it's no different from using a Gateshark2NTR plugin. The instructions in the thread are for that Luma3DS fork which apparently doesn't work with latest firmware.
But he downgraded so that he could use it, so it's a little late for that advice now.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so basically I got it to work but I have one problem. I entered the cheat from https://gbatemp.net/threads/devil-s...-max-fate-levels-code-is-finally-here.552925/ manually and did what it said, but it is not working?
Do other codes for the game work? If so, then I have no idea how to help with that, since I no longer have a 3DS to test with.

You could try to change the value at that address manually with Tools>Memory Viewer. Just remember that every 4 bytes is reversed, so a value of 01 98 23 47 would be read as 47 23 98 01 in memory viewer.

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do other codes for the game work? If so, then I have no idea how to help with that, since I no longer have a 3DS to test with.

You could try to change the value at that address manually with Tools>Memory Viewer. Just remember that every 4 bytes is reversed, so a value of 01 98 23 47 would be read as 47 23 98 01 in memory viewer.
I don't have memory viewer under tools

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
I don't have memory viewer under tools
It's probably not under Tools, then. I forget which menu it is under. Is there an update for the game? The code might be made for an updated version of the game.

It's called "Hex Editor". My bad.

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably not under Tools, then. I forget which menu it is under. Is there an update for the game? The code might be made for an updated version of the game.

It's called "Hex Editor". My bad.
So basically reverse the code? 082674D4 0000050F what would that be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1