How Do I Get Permisson

HEARDATBEAT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried accessing the buy and sell forum and it tells me that that i need 100 Posts to see it but it also says that "Older members with > 50 posts may also request individual permission." Well how do I get that permission because i really want to sell somethings
wink2.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps.. request it? From one of the admins. If you don't know any of the admins either, I don't think you're ready to get into the trading forums. Also, its >, not ≥, so you're going to need one more post.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PM a MOD or admin.

If you have made mostly serious and/or informative posts, I'm sure they'll let you in to that section of the forum. One thing I've noticed about GBAtemp is that the MODs/admin are very cool people.

Of course, you could also just "spam it up" to accumulate the normally required post count.....but do it without being obvious that you are spamming.
wink.gif

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well once you get access to that section, it really isn't that great, unless you actually buy or sell of course, but if you don't have paypal then there is no reason for you to be in there.
well unless you just wanna look.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-