How Do I Get Permisson

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by HEARDATBEAT, Feb 21, 2008.

Feb 21, 2008

How Do I Get Permisson by HEARDATBEAT at 3:25 AM (926 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. HEARDATBEAT
    OP

Member HEARDATBEAT GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well I tried accessing the buy and sell forum and it tells me that that i need 100 Posts to see it but it also says that "Older members with > 50 posts may also request individual permission." Well how do I get that permission because i really want to sell somethings [​IMG]

2. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    Perhaps.. request it? From one of the admins. If you don't know any of the admins either, I don't think you're ready to get into the trading forums. Also, its >, not ≥, so you're going to need one more post.

3. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    PM a MOD or admin.

If you have made mostly serious and/or informative posts, I'm sure they'll let you in to that section of the forum. One thing I've noticed about GBAtemp is that the MODs/admin are very cool people.

Of course, you could also just "spam it up" to accumulate the normally required post count.....but do it without being obvious that you are spamming. [​IMG]

4. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    Older members is in reference to those who have registered in 2005 or earlier.

5. Awdofgum

Member Awdofgum Wadofgum

United States
    Well once you get access to that section, it really isn't that great, unless you actually buy or sell of course, but if you don't have paypal then there is no reason for you to be in there.
    well unless you just wanna look.

6. HEARDATBEAT
    OP

Member HEARDATBEAT GBAtemp Regular

United States
    well i do have paypal and i have some things i want to sell and maybe i'll find something i would want to buy