How did you choose your user name?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I couldn't think of a username until I saw a die sitting on top of my desktop. Added the "c" for clarification and to not sound emo.

Reactions: Braig

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My girl best friend gave me this nickname actually.

If you can't already tell, my favorite food of all time is spaghetti (ramen too :3)
And Pos stands for "piece of sh*t" (according to her I am anyways lol)

so she decided to combine them and BAM! Posghetti was born.

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, so I had a cat, which was very, very old, and wouldn't move very often. Me and my dad used to call it a "piece of furniture". Then, the name "cheuble" came. Basically, it's just a contraction of 2 french words: "chat" (cat) and "meuble" (piece of furniture). Yes, I know it's just weird

Reactions: VinsCool and Braig

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so I had a cat, which was very, very old, and wouldn't move very often. Me and my dad used to call it a "piece of furniture". Then, the name "cheuble" came. Basically, it's just a contraction of 2 french words: "chat" (cat) and "meuble" (piece of furniture). Yes, I know it's just weird
And that cheuble was a poptart nyancat, obviously.

In English, that would be "catniture", right? XD

Reactions: cheuble

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linux2go, because I was playing games via Wine on a laptop running Ubuntu at the time
Driverdis, as I needed a quick username for Driverguide (I normally stay away from such sites but the only place that had a driver I needed was there). This ended up being used quite often as it was guaranteed to not be taken
(This works in my favor as I can tell if I registered before on a site long ago if driverdis is already taken when signing up)

Reactions: VinsCool

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Originally my nickname anywhere was BrebboWebbo but Froster was better so I went for it.
I choose Froster 'cause I was in love with inazuma eleven (great times!) and my fav character was Shawn Froste. So I took Froste and added an r to make it sounds cooler.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast