How did you choose your user name?

djnate27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In earlier life I was a dee-jay. My middle name is Naté (pronounced na-tay). Two of my favorite numbers are 3 and 9, when multiplied equals 27.

Floating Seal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My name is a somewhat accurate description of one of my favorite characters ever. Digimon Adventure's Gomamon is adorable, sassy, and no matter who or what he goes up against he simply does not give a damn! Gotta love him! :wub:

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My original nick was "Sonic_Cee_Dee" like, you know... Sonic CD? For the Sega CD? I usually used classic Sonic avatars at the time.
I eventually made a furry character and hadn't really thought of a name, then "CeeDee" came to mind, which worked well, as it's wearing headphones, and "CeeDee" is similar to "Eevee"
I eventually had a name change, I much prefer "CeeDee" to "Sonic_Cee_Dee" anyways.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
VinsCool, literally meaning "Vinny is Cool", this is the username I've been using since around 2006. It's also my real name. Before that, it was simply "VinnyCool", but many games at the time allowed 4 characters for highscores, so it became "Vins". Some other games allowed a 8 characters name, so after a bit of thinking, "VinsCool" was born. I sticked to this name since then, and never thought of changing it.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VinsCool, literally meaning "Vinny is Cool", this is the username I've been using since around 2006. It's also my real name.
So your real name is Vinscool? sweet!

Anyway I picked my name because....

I was on a ton of CRACK and just came up with it!

Actually it was because I like Pokemon (even if I do not have alot of time to play it or be in wifi play) and I wanted it to be unique and easy to refer to when I had limited characters. I thought about it and decided what if I added reverend to my tittle? I am interested in theology IRL and thought Rev would be a good short nickname so I added them together to get RevPokemon. I think it is a good name and I like it personally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn auto bots not pissing oil at o' rileys