Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I did not choose my username, it was thrust upon me.
Same.

I told Vulpes that my birthday was the same as Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, Tom Bombadil is a character in LoTR, low and behold he made it Tom Bombadildo :(

I ended up liking it so much I use it for just about everything else now.

My first one here was Suprgamr232, I don't remember why I came up with that name cuz it was back in like 2006 or something.

Reactions: nxwing
D

Deleted-379826

mrblue647 = User I made a lot younger when being stumped on creating a club penguin account. I thought "mr" was cool, my penguin was blue and 647 were pretty cool numbers.
TheVinAnator = Again when I was slightly younger "The" because coolness? Vin as in my nickname. And Anator because I liked Phineas and Ferb a ton lmao.

Reactions: Seriel

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
mrblue647 = User I made a lot younger when being stumped on creating a club penguin account. I thought "mr" was cool, my penguin was blue and 647 were pretty cool numbers.
TheVinAnator = Again when I was slightly younger "The" because coolness? Vin as in my nickname. And Anator because I liked Phineas and Ferb a ton lmao.
I thought it was a terminator reference. Like the shermanator

Reactions: Deleted-379826

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I was sick of the old username my parents made up when they introduced me to the wonders of the web, originally I wanted to mush the names of two anime characters together and use that as a username, but I don't want to be stuck with a weeaboo-sounding alias so I went for Zelda instead.

Wolfvak

nyaa~
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
During my early programming (talking VB here lol) I was obsessed with PRN generation so I made a little experiment.
I made a program that prited random ascii chars and had around one fifth chance of simply terminating (inserted zero terminator and exited). First time it worked properly it displayed "lfvak" and since it had the same termination as my gf's last name (Novak) I simply prefixed it with "Wo".

And so "Wolfvak" was born.

Reactions: ihaveahax

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always had this username ever since I first joined here and have never changed it.

Many people I've told here already know where it comes from, if you look up the song labeled "Paper Engine" aka Outer Space from F-Zero GX and listen to it you'll know where the first 6 letters in my username come from, the last 3 are just my name abbreviation. As to why I chose it I don't know why, I like the song and no I'm not from the UK so stop asking! Yep. :ha:

Oh look my 333 post count is no longer 333! :/ :hrth: lol.

Anunnymous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My last name is Nunn. I thought it was ironic and funny. It's also never taken on anything I sign up for. Nothing against people that do, but I also hate numbers in usernames. I like to feel like I'm the first to think of it. Everyone always tell me that I spelled "Anonymous" wrong; I never correct them.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I installed LoL and when it asked me a summoner's name, i though that was something aside my username, so i come up with a "wizard's name":

Autzwrich

After some time i realised that people didn't want to write the entire name just to answer me, so i shortened the name:

Autzwrich -> Autz

And since is simple and is mostly available on the internet, i used it. The funny thing is that some people really has Autz as a name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)