How come..

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come you heathens don't make Padoru avatars for Halloween like you do during Christmas time? Inconceivable! :angry::whip:

Anyway, i edited mine, the one from earlier this year, i think x65943 made it for me (TY, again), so it'd suit the Halloween vibe (even more)..

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This again?

1698580980079.png

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's the user's fault if he ends up with an "uncreative" design, not the creation tool.
It's a little bit the fault of the tool too. Can you choose a different head shape? Body type? Height? Clothing other than Santa suits? You pretty much have to customize it in other editors, and by the time you're done you've done so much manual editing you may well have done everything from scratch, and if you know how to draw an avatar from scratch, why would you draw a Padoru? :tpi:

That being said...

1698585793032.png

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a little bit the fault of the tool too. Can you choose a different head shape? Body type? Height? Clothing other than Santa suits? You pretty much have to customize it in other editors, and by the time you're done you've done so much manual editing you may well have done everything from scratch, and if you know how to draw an avatar from scratch, why would you draw a Padoru? :tpi:
Well, it is quite limited i definitely agree with you there, in fact i have no idea how X65943 made mine because i just couldn't do it (similar design) by myself using either the online maker tool or its desktop counterpart. Wish there were more options. However that doesn't mean other things like hair, skin color, suit colors can't be different? Hell, one could even do some post-editing playing with filters or brightness/ contrast values etc.

This is the original for comparison :
coolme.png

Now use it! 🤗

Reactions: x65943

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

That being said...

View attachment 401662
Oh look... the coming of Santa.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
He comes down your chimney to give you a White Christmas once a year. :)
Once a year doesn't seem like a lot but think of how many chimneys he comes down in one night, no wonder he needs a whole year to recover.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
How come you heathens don't make Padoru avatars for Halloween like you do during Christmas time? Inconceivable! :angry::whip:

Anyway, i edited mine, the one from earlier this year, i think x65943 made it for me (TY, again), so it'd suit the Halloween vibe (even more)..
I do not celebrate Halloween, so Kabito Stays :P

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Should've changed the title to "How cum". :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto