Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
"
cry.gif
HOW CAN SHE SLAP ME, SIR? HOW CAN SHE SLAP ME?
cry.gif
"

I can't stop laughing at this!
rofl.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
benjaminlibl said:
The truth is, women don't want to be treated equally. They say they do, but only when it's convenient for them. The media also bends over backwards to portray men as chauvinistic pigs who don't have any class. You always hear about wife beating, but how often does husband beating make the news?
Very true. They're all wanting equality, but then when it's something they don't want to do they send the men to do it. And they get time off work after they've had a child, why doesn't the farther get time off too if we're supposed to be equal?

Back on topic (can EoF have a topic?) it was pretty funny.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ShatteredScreens said:
And they get time off work after they've had a child, why doesn't the farther get time off too if we're supposed to be equal?
That depends from country to country. In some countries fathers can get maternity leave (that sounds funny), while in others not even mothers can get time off.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
from the poster on youtube:
QUOTE said:
footage From Dadagiri, a Indian TV gameshow where contestants have to put up with bullying and do various stuff. Here, 'bully' Esha Bhaskar slaps contestant Ravi, who retaliates, only to get jumped just about everyone else there...

oh lol
laugh.gif
i get it now

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
iPikachu said:
from the poster on youtube:
QUOTE said:
footage From Dadagiri, a Indian TV gameshow where contestants have to put up with bullying and do various stuff. Here, 'bully' Esha Bhaskar slaps contestant Ravi, who retaliates, only to get jumped just about everyone else there...

oh lol
laugh.gif
i get it now

now i want to watch Indian TV for a day.
I already have my eyes set on Japanese TV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER