Any grown guy interested in the Red Pill theory/philosophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

depaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The concept is inspired by the Matrix movie: uncomfortable truth (Red pill) vs comforting lie (Blue pill).
Red pill fellows try to give explanation about women behavior in dating, marriage ...etc

- They say most men are 'blue pill' : most men are brainwashed by the media and idealize women unconsciously
- Men believe in pure love: to love someone for who they are. Women are different. Women are pragmatic, they love someone for what they can provide
- She's not yours it's just your turn : Hypergamy is the most important women instinct : she won't hesitate to leave you when she has a better choice (even married)
- Guys can be alpha type (the genetically/socially superior), beta, gamma ... (the less attractive ones). The hard truth is that : 10% of men (alphas) have relationship with 80% of women
- Women have abundance of choice, guys have limited choices
- Red pill recommends guys to work on themselves to climb the social ladder instead of chasing women
- Never get emotionally attached. Remember she's not yours it's just your turn
- I noticed most guys who advocate the red pill have been hurt bad by their ex (wife, girlfriend). They warn other guys so that they don't get surprised and heartbroken

Well I just found out about Red pill. Tried to summarize it as best as I could

P.S. sorry no offense intended for women/girls here, just sharing ideas.

Last edited by depaul,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
climb the social ladder

There are probably still good societies in some cities/countries, but I'm tired of dealing with all the bullshit I've come across. Vax pass nonsense, wearing masks even though everything passes thru it (you could even smoke with it if you're a smoker), scan a receipt to open the gates of the store to leave, use your palm/app to enter a store, self checkout machines.

And soon this in the West:

I'd rather be excluded from society than part of it, if possible.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The "red/blue pill" crap is literal garbage that's just repackaged junk science, junk social science, sexism, self-hatred, and other shitty beliefs. Just be yourself, you don't need to follow some random movement started by insecure dudes on 4chan.

SylverReZ

GBATemp's Tech Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It'll have to wait until I'm finished with the "Little Blue Pill' Theory first.
meme.jpg

Yeah, it's all garbage talk.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are some interesting aspects, and things can be learned from it that might be hard to come by elsewhere (time was it would have been male figures in your life but those are few and far between for a lot of people, as are societal/cultural tests). There is equally the problem that few else will be interested in actually teaching people (plenty inclined to point and laugh at some flavour of idiocy, not there to give an follow through though which means you get left with those that do however bad they may be).
Filtering signal from the noise though can be difficult, but the same can be said of most such things.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I noticed most guys who advocate the red pill have been hurt bad by their ex (wife, girlfriend). They warn other guys so that they don't get surprised and heartbroken
This is the part that needs to be really addressed. It's clear that these kinds of guys need to go to therapy. It's clear that they have been hurt and are trying to cope with that hurt. But shit like this
She's not yours it's just your turn : Hypergamy is the most important women instinct : she won't hesitate to leave you when she has a better choice (even married)
Women have abundance of choice, guys have limited choices
Never get emotionally attached. Remember she's not yours it's just your turn
Men believe in pure love: to love someone for who they are. Women are different. Women are pragmatic, they love someone for what they can provide
This is literally the worst way to cope with those problems. Women shouldn't be viewed like this and it's not ok that they are viewed like this. Not only are they demeaning towards women and only present them as shallow and unfaithful, but they are harmful to the men who believe this shit. This shit creates poor self-esteem, self-image, and self-value, and only fuels hatred towards others. It encourages men to be distrustful of women, which is awful to form relationships on the basis of. Literally doing none of this shit, getting some help, and being yourself will garner better results. Equally, it would help to be willing to cooperate with other people, take in feedback, and be willing to listen. Women aren't whatever "red-pilled" dudes make them out to be and they aren't some mysterious creatures who will drop you the second some better guy comes around. If that's happening to someone, maybe they should reconsider whatever they are doing, the people they are spending time with, or the partners they are attempting to form relationships with.
I often wonder how many of these types are just repressed gay guys or trans girls that just need to accept themselves.

Last edited by The Catboy,

depaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The more you dig, the more uncomfortably realistic it gets.

I asked a tall handsome friend of mine (I trust him) and he said some ideas there are true. He's a guitarist, he can literally get laid with the first girl he meets on the street (I've seen it many times with my own eyes). On the train a woman paid for his 1st class ticket and was too horny they had s3x there...
This friend told me: only men who get laid a lot know about woman's nature

Last edited by depaul,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Women are different. Women are pragmatic, they love someone for what they can provide
Cringe.
Hypergamy is the most important women instinct
Cringey.
10% of men (alphas) have relationship with 80% of women
Cringier.
Remember she's not yours it's just your turn
Cringest.

Joking aside, it really just is a coping mechanism for men who either don't know how to socially interact with a woman, or for men who sit on the sidelines and get upset when other men have relationships. Instead of being charismatic or saying the right thing, these socially awkward guys totally flub any means of communication, and rather than blame themselves, they shift the blame to the women. "durr, it's not me, it's society!! women are totally flakes and will ditch you, so really, they exist only to be banged!"

This stuff all just leads to an infinite blame cycle where the guy gets a nicely-wrapped convenient excuse and doesn't have to try to learn how to actually talk to women as if they're human beings. And you know what turns off ANY and ALL women faster than anything else? Hearing the word "alpha male" spoken with any form of sincerity...

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Cringe.

Cringey.

Cringier.

Cringest.

Joking aside, it really just is a coping mechanism for men who either don't know how to socially interact with a woman, or for men who sit on the sidelines and get upset when other men have relationships. Instead of being charismatic or saying the right thing, these socially awkward guys totally flub any means of communication, and rather than blame themselves, they shift the blame to the women. "durr, it's not me, it's society!! women are totally flakes and will ditch you, so really, they exist only to be banged!"

This stuff all just leads to an infinite blame cycle where the guy gets a nicely-wrapped convenient excuse and doesn't have to try to learn how to actually talk to women as if they're human beings. And you know what turns off ANY and ALL women faster than anything else? Hearing the word "alpha male" spoken with any form of sincerity...
The guy had me until I read "alpha male".

Actually could probably make a psychoanalysis based on what he wrote, but meh.
I agree with you, Chary.

In my experience, women likes men that listen to them and makes them laugh.
Any other supositions of "the uncomfortable reality" is something I haven't experienced myself and probably comes form guys that never leaves the basement.

Bonus points if the guy is respectful, attentive, tall and smart.

Last edited by JuanMena,

depaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok thank you guys for your input. It was an interesting discussion.

I take no side as I said. Just I don't believe in the mainstream media anymore. I believe in reality as I see it through my eyes. Maybe it's just where I live, maybe cultures differ..

Reactions: SylverReZ and Chary

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The concept is inspired by the Matrix movie: uncomfortable truth (Red pill) vs comforting lie (Blue pill).
It's inspired by it, but they have their colors the wrong way around. The real life "red pilled" spiel is a bunch of comforting lies. Blaming everything on "the females" is much easier than introspection.

HeartfeltDesu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
beyondchristie.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
It's inspired by it, but they have their colors the wrong way around. The real life "red pilled" spiel is a bunch of comforting lies. Blaming everything on "the females" is much easier than introspection.
It's even funnier, because the people who use "Red Pilled" unironically would blow their gasket when they realize the creators of the movie are trans women who have openly proclaimed to having intentionally made it trans allegory. Realizing that you're idolizing the most mainstream LGBTQIA+ movie of all time is the real red pill.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's even funnier, because the people who use "Red Pilled" unironically would blow their gasket when they realize the creators of the movie are trans women who have openly proclaimed to having intentionally made it trans allegory. Realizing that you're idolizing the most mainstream LGBTQIA+ movie of all time is the real red pill.
Funny considering the whole LGBTQIA+ 75+ genders woke movement is just a marketing strategy that will fade in couple of years.

Jokey_Carrot

G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Funny considering the whole LGBTQIA+ 75+ genders woke movement is just a marketing strategy that will fade in couple of years.
The Wachowski sisters are literally trans though? Nothing says marketing like permanently changing your body and then only revealing it years after the film came out.

Reactions: depaul

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
This whole pill thing is just allegory that is easy to understand since the movie was pretty popular, even if it was mostly misfired ideas.

The concept of many people preferring sweet oblivion to harsh reality always be a thing and require examination. Also, no need to apply only to sexual things.

Reactions: depaul
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over