Any grown guy interested in the Red Pill theory/philosophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
figures, this turns into a flame war. this thread should've been deleted at the first sign of trouble, which would've been shortly after it was made.

Reactions: burningup

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
figures, this turns into a flame war. this thread should've been deleted at the first sign of trouble, which would've been shortly after it was made.

you wanted the blue pill, to close the thread.

i took the red and moved it to the EOF.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Considering the rest of your post, those women are right.

Right for abusing men who have self esteem issues? Go on.

I guess I am not alpha enough. Was that your point? It seems unclear.

Almost all people who say they are "redpilled" say it because we all used to believe whatever the media says.

It's not the media, it's society as a whole. Its offensive to society to say that women should own up to their mistakes these days.

I have to accept my mistakes, till death it seems, because of the gender I was born.

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: depaul

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
pills.png

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Right for abusing men who have self esteem issues? Go on.

I guess I am not alpha enough.
Ah, of course, you ignored the rest of my post. You see, you ignoring the rest is literally the point my post made. Good job for showing everyone that my points about the movement were indeed correct.
edgeworth-anime.gif

NGL, that blue pill always looked green to me, but I am also colorblind

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, of course, you ignored the rest of my post. You see, you ignoring the rest is literally the point my post made. Good job for showing everyone that my points about the movement were indeed correct.
View attachment 351397

NGL, that blue pill always looked green to me, but I am also colorblind

Good let have a test for @The Catboy, what color is the dress?

1675638043645.png

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't ignore the rest of the post, you said they were right. There wasn't any nuance in the rest of the post, other than repeating that women were right in various ways.

I don't know if you are gaslighting on purpose, but it feels like you're proving the red pill movement right by saying it's all my fault that I'm not able to meet the high expectations of women.

I am tall, I am not overweight, I don't smell, women shut down conversations to make them awkward as soon as I don't meet their requirements. The last one went cold when I said I don't have any pets or children. Women don't have to put up with this shit.

HeartfeltDesu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
beyondchristie.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I didn't ignore the rest of the post, you said they were right. There wasn't any nuance in the rest of the post, other than repeating that women were right in various ways.

I don't know if you are gaslighting on purpose, but it feels like you're proving the red pill movement right by saying it's all my fault that I'm not able to meet the high expectations of women.
Okay, but do you hear Yanny or Laurel?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, but do you hear Yanny or Laurel?
I had to google it as I didn't remember, but when I tried just now it was Laurel.

What is the significance?

It just shows what frequencies you can hear as Yanny is there in high frequencies and Laurel in low frequencies.

HeartfeltDesu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
beyondchristie.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I had to google it as I didn't remember, but when I tried just now it was Laurel.

What is the significance?

It just shows what frequencies you can hear as Yanny is there in high frequencies and Laurel in low frequencies.
That's cool, I always heard Yanny! It's really funny how our brains perceive sound and color. Humans are such a crazy and odd species.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's cool, I always heard Yanny! It's really funny how our brains perceive sound and color. Humans are such a crazy and odd species.
You hear yanny because your ears are sensitive to 20khz audio, it's got nothing to do with how your brain perceives sound.

The blue/gold dress is because of what light sources you are used to adjusting for. It's like whether you notice racism, or women's privilege. The more you've been exposed to them, the easier it is for you to see.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited by smf,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Holy Shit, thought this whole red pill bullshit was that, bullshit... but then I remembered it's american culture.

Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1