Homebrew How can I successfully transfer DLC from one console to another?

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've got Fire Emblem: Awakening and Fates on carts, along with two New 3DS XL consoles (both have homebrew installed). A couple months ago, I tried dumping the DLC content from one of the two consoles using GodMode9, transferring that to my PC, then to my other console, where I installed it as per usual.

However, when I booted up those two games on that second console, I couldn't access any of the DLC content - Outrealms was empty, and DLC skills and classes were replaced by placeholders.

It seems like the DLC's locked to the console it's purchased on, which is a shame since I cannot actually buy the DLC again on my second console - ever since September 2019, it's been impossible for Australian (and likely other regions) customers to buy 3DS eShop stuff using credit cards directly due to 'security reasons'. Instead you have to link your 3DS eShop account to your Switch account, deposit funds that way, then use the 3DS eShop, but I'm finding it impossible to do that - whenever I try to link my two accounts together, the damned Nintendo site automatically logs me out before it's done; it only lets me stay logged in for less than a minute, which is bullshit.

So is there a way to 'unlock' the DLC from its home console, so it can be used on others?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared