Homebrew How can I send you tickets?

Linkboy007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I have a little to much money on my 3ds so I thought I help you to get European Tickets ^^ How can I send you them?

Edit:

So when the Keys are encryptet these Games will be avaiable for European Users:

Monster Hunter Generations
Tetris
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
Gunslugs
Gunslugs 2
Mega Man X
Mega Man X2
Mega Man X3
One Piece Unlimited World Red
Super Pokémon Rumble
YO-KAI WATCH

more is coming later (: you can write me pm which Game I should buy

I would Thank You if you donate a little to me because Nintendo Games are a little expensive ^^ you mustn't but it would be nice (: You can support me too if you give me more Internets :D

We are gbatemp :grog:

Last edited by Linkboy007,

Linkboy007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sent them to the titlekeys site.
First get the decrypted title key and the title ID and then submit :)
And how can I do this ^^ I want to send the title for Monster Hunter Generations and tetris and sonic all stars racing transformed ^^ and later more

c4388354

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have A9LH and Decrypt9, go to eshop and buy the game (I'm not sure if you have to let it download fully or not, maybe doing 'download later' is enough)

Start Decrypt9 from A9LH, select "TitleKey Options" then "TitleKey Decrypt (SysNAND)" (Use the Emunand option if you bought the game on EmuNAND)
This will dump the Decrypted Keys, takes about a minute, select '"DecTitleKeys.bin" as the filename and press 'A', then press 'B' to go back to the menu.
Get access to the files on your 3DS SD Card (via card reader or wifi), copy the 'DecTitleKeys.bin' file from your SD card somewhere.
Go to that TitleKeys website, click "Choose File" and find the 'DecTitleKeys.bin', click open then upload and done.

Linkboy007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
must I download the game first? Because I looked in the ticket.db and found nothing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you have A9LH and Decrypt9, go to eshop and buy the game (I'm not sure if you have to let it download fully or not, maybe doing 'download later' is enough)

Start Decrypt9 from A9LH, select "TitleKey Options" then "TitleKey Decrypt (SysNAND)" (Use the Emunand option if you bought the game on EmuNAND)
This will dump the Decrypted Keys, takes about a minute, select '"DecTitleKeys.bin" as the filename and press 'A', then press 'B' to go back to the menu.
Get access to the files on your 3DS SD Card (via card reader or wifi), copy the 'DecTitleKeys.bin' file from your SD card somewhere.
Go to that TitleKeys website, click "Choose File" and find the 'DecTitleKeys.bin', click open then upload and done.
good I have it done so hopefully it works :grog:

Time to celebrate my Tickets are successful uploaded :hrth::hrth::hrth::yay3ds::nds:

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
must I download the game first? Because I looked in the ticket.db and found nothing

good I have it done so hopefully it works :grog:

Time to celebrate my Tickets are successful uploaded :hrth::hrth::hrth::yay3ds::nds:

I for one would like to say thank you

Reactions: Linkboy007

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
When I bought a game and uploaded my decTitleKeys, it didn't appear available to download until about two days later. I don't know what it is that happens behind the scenes!
I expect the owner of the site (or someone who maintains it) has to manually encrypt the keys using a 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0