Gugs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello there

I recently rebuild my nintendo switch nand with this video: UNBRICK : NOT FOR EVERYONE & NOT FOR EVERY CASE and after that I couldn't connect to nintendo servers because the prodinfo was rebuild too.

I dont know if this helps but, I have my device ID which I managed to get with the rcmDeviceID payload, I have the serial number and a donor nand.

By modding incognito_rcm with an hex editor i could change the value of the serial number that writes when you wipe prodifo but it still deletes ssl certificate and other things that are required to access the nintendo servers. I was thinking if I could do the same to prodinfo gen with the source code but I don't know how to compile it.

Is there anything I can do to rebuild the prodinfo?

Attachments

• rcmDeviceID.zip
    46.4 KB · Views: 56

Gugs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Then yes, I have a clean nand.

I changed the information on prodinfo gen source code but it gives me this error: "Please set DEVKITARM in your environment. export DEVKITARM=<path to>devkitARM" when I try to compile it.

Last edited by Gugs,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Never follow youtube guides, they are always incomplete and outdated,

use the search function at top and you will find what you need, there are a thread about avoid getting banned, it's your answer.

the only way to "rebuild" your prodinfo is restore A FULL CLEAN NAND BACKUP period.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I just got friendzoned by the girl i like :sleep:
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :ohnoes: oh wait.. Here they are. Thought I lost my Chips Ahoy cookies :cry:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sorry I sat on them when they were open
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And...