OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noooooooo

Just check router firewall or make sure u have correct ip
router firewall Mac and Ip filtering both disabled, only using URL filtering added all
  • nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
  • nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
  • nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
  • c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net
  • cbvc.nintendo.net
i went to firewall setting added allow program inbound and outbound still nothing

Last edited by manpccore,

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure then but put tubehax dns back on asap since filtering isnt great alone and it dont stop being able to use gecko.

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
router firewall Mac and Ip filtering both disabled, only using URL filtering added all
  • nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
  • nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
  • nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
  • c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net
  • cbvc.nintendo.net
Thats OK

Run DarkFlare69s tool on your PC and check if its showing the IP

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not sure then but put tubehax dns back on asap since filtering isnt great alone and it dont stop being able to use gecko.
Why should she enter tubehax in her Router !?

manpccore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats OK

Run DarkFlare69s tool on your PC and check if its showing the IP
i did it showed me the IP of nintendo i updated xenoblade x us ver to latest version using wupinstaller and spoofed to 5.5.1, when i start the game it always starts in offline mode , wondering if thats the problem?, when i access the browsers everythign seems fine i can access any website except for youtube, so am guessing the net is working and shouldnt be problem for gecko program to connect to ym wiiu

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
i did it showed me the IP of nintendo i updated xenoblade x us ver to latest version using wupinstaller and spoofed to 5.5.1, when i start the game it always starts in offline mode , wondering if thats the problem?, when i access the browsers everythign seems fine i can access any website except for youtube, so am guessing the net is working and shouldnt be problem for gecko program to connect to ym wiiu
Thats right, it shouldn't matter if xenoblade is online or offline as long you can reach the wii.
Just to be sure you could ping the IP that was showed in the tool

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw try using this site http://wiiu.epiclper.com/ after kernel use TcpgeckoFSA then load game then try to connect
Good hint

swanly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I not understanding this? isnt the answer to local ip in "the definitive guide"?

You can find your Wii U's IP address easily on your Wii U.

1. Open the Internet Browser
2. Go to Settings
3. Scroll down and click on Enable Developer Tools
4. Press OK on the popup and Enable on the confirmation

The Wii U's IP address will then be displayed. You can ignore the port. Developer Tools may then be disabled if you choose.

Im struggling to get gecko to connect. Someone please tell me i go to epiclper.com/ download self hosting package. What payload I use to connect gecko? Please. pygec or tcpgec or ?

Last edited by swanly,

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You could alter your WiiU network settings and assign a static address for your WiiU in your home network. i.e 192.168.1.10 (or 192.168.0.10, depending on your router/network)

Last edited by depaul,

swanly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iv managed to connect by properly hosting the files from epiclper.com (duh)... Does anyone know.... in black ops2 under read fsa EVERY file is the same size in content folder 269mb. Also extracting files seems as if it isnt doing anything?

EDIT: maybe cause i have black ops patch installed. stupidly deleted patch now BO2 wont start without updating.

Last edited by swanly,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone