Homebrew HOLY CRAP HAX 2.5 IS OUT!!!

ZenPowerBuilder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Just got it to launch through BrowserHax.

Screenshots work.
Eshop works (at least I think. I tried to get the YO-KAI WATCH demo but didnt have SDcard space :glare:)
Return to HBL works too.
Booted PKMN OmegaRuby. Didnt change languages but screenshots did work.

Now I shall wait for oot3Dhax and ThemeHax to be updated with 2.5. :grog:

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm out of the loop, I'm on New 3DS 10.2 and my Ironfall is permanently updated to 1.2. Can I still get hax? Is themehax possible on 10.2 or will I need to re-buy Cubic Ninja (if Ninjhax even works on 10.2). Having trouble finding a straight forward list of what works on which firmware...

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica

Screenshots work.
Eshop works (at least I think. I tried to get the YO-KAI WATCH demo but didnt have SDcard space :glare:)
Return to HBL works too.

Yeah, you the Pokémon games language is stored in the save file.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'm going to be that asshole and say that it works with GW3D's emunand as well as running games off of it by the looks of things (Using a Cubic Ninja CIA). I was surprised in the advent of easy screenshot capturing which lead me to attempt this, however, I can't seem to get it to work for one particular ROM that I wanted to get screenshots for TCRF of, however, since it's not a retail game I won't report it.

@ZenPowerBuilder ORAS's language is set on first boot. You can't change it afterwords unless you delete your savegame and restart.

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, I hope Yellows8 update themehax and browserhax. I can't use Ironhax. OoThax and Ninjahax I'm not paying $30-$40 for any of them. Smashhax, would be awesome if it was for O3DS as well, but...oh well. Tubehax is gone...for now...

D

Deleted-236924

Screenshots work.
Return to HBL works too.

They both work with 2.5

ThemeHax you only have to download the ropbin payload from smea's website and replace the old one on the root of your SD card with the new one.
oot3dhax, use http://gbatemp.net/threads/oot3dhax...gree-hax-for-oot3d.397279/page-7#post-5719506 , download the otherapp payload from smea's website, place it in the oot3dhax installer folder, named payload.bin

Yeah, you the Pokémon games language is stored in the save file.

What other people have said above, but note you can change the language of your game by editing your save file in PKHeX.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: ZenPowerBuilder

Garrincho

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Wait so if you already have ironhax installed, all you have to do is replace the files in your sd with the new starter kit and it should work? Or is there something else to do?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone that is using a gateway 3ds flash cart, HANS works for it but you have to load the game before loading ninjahax/ironhax 2.5 or any of the other hax. I tried 3 different games, zelda orcarina of time 3d, super smash bros, and luigi's mansion dark moon. Luigi's mansion language changed to japanese but orcarina of time 3d and super smash bros stayed in english. Changing the language also makes you create a new game save file.

ZenPowerBuilder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They both work with 2.5

ThemeHax you only have to download the ropbin payload from smea's website and replace the old one on the root of your SD card with the new one.
oot3dhax, use http://gbatemp.net/threads/oot3dhax...gree-hax-for-oot3d.397279/page-7#post-5719506 , download the otherapp payload from smea's website, place it in the oot3dhax installer folder, named payload.bin

What other people have said above, but note you can change the language of your game by editing your save file in PKHeX.
Okay. I'll give the oot3dhax a try tomorrow cause Its getting really late over here. Thanks

loco365

Trophies
XP
For anyone that is using a gateway 3ds flash cart, HANS works for it but you have to load the game before loading ninjahax/ironhax 2.5 or any of the other hax. I tried 3 different games, zelda orcarina of time 3d, super smash bros, and luigi's mansion dark moon. Luigi's mansion language changed to japanese but orcarina of time 3d and super smash bros stayed in english. Changing the language also makes you create a new game save file.
Yeah, it seems that it does work, although as I had mentioned, one game didn't work: the Super Mario 3D Land E3 demo. Kinda wanted screenshots for that...

Edit: CIA version also doesn't work...

Last edited by loco365,
Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo