[Hoax] Rayman DLC for Smash 4 Leaked

tofast4u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a fan I'm tired of having non-nintendo characters in Smash it defeats the whole purpose. Why not actually add new Nintendo characters such as new Pokemon characters into the mix we've got 720 Pokemon's so don't tell me Nintendo doesn't have enough characters. At this rate we'll soon have a Dark Magician in our roster... Sigh

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Out of all triple-A companies Ubisoft is the one my opinion isn't entirely negative. Yes Assasins creed unity was arse and their other games were good but nothing to be really exited about. but they do seem to care about smaller niche games like child of light. Also they thread their family friendly mascot how it deserves again.
That's more I can say than when comparing EA or Enix.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I think after traveling through dimensional portals, then fighting pirates and a dark lum rayman's 3D days are over
But they were very good still :(
But yeah you might be right :P

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope you all realize that Rayman was a PC game before anything it wasn't developed for the Sony Playstation it was actually ported
edit: I was wrong it was actually originally a Atari Jaguar game
From Wikipedia
Rayman is a 1995 side-scrolling platform game developed by Ubi Soft Montpellier and Ubi Soft Italy and published by Ubi Soft. The first installment in the Rayman series, the game follows the adventures of Rayman, a hero who must save his colourful world from the evil Mr. Dark.
Originally designed for the Atari Jaguar in 1995, a PlayStation version was developed and released around the same time, and further ports were created for MS-DOS and Sega Saturn in 1996. It has appeared in various other formats, such as Game Boy Advance, PlayStation Network and DSiWare.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It wasn't on the Wii U though, Assassin's Creed Unity has nothing to do with the Wii U console and their relationship with Nintendo.
Huh? I'm talking about trying to get some cheap money back after the investment of the DLC, it doesn't matter where the free DLC development went.

Foxi4 said:
Out of the two collaborating companies, it's Nintendo who's desperate, not Ubisoft. Ubisoft would continue to exist even if Nintendo closed down tomorrow morning, the Wii U might as well not exist as far as Ubisoft is concerned - they have other more profitable outlets. That's not the case for Nintendo - they have to patch up the sinking ship, so it makes sense to create content like this, it keeps fans excited. My guess is that Ubisoft would merely lend the character for a sizable sum while Nintendo takes the brunt of the development, should this be true.
Well perhaps they both are desperate. All I see from ubisoft is patching up shit games, blaming 95% piracy figures, and keys being stolen and resold. They are constantly whining about something with their not-so-brilliant PR strategy, oftentimes being aggressive towards consumers like people owe them something. Either it's a plan of theirs to make us feel bad about them, or they aren't in the best of positions.
As for keeping fans excited - I think Rayman is a pretty bland choice in general. There are dozens and dozens of characters about as iconic as it, so it's unlikely to me that the approaching would come from nintendo on this particular one. I can understand pacman/sonic/snake, but Rayman? Meh.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hope this is fake. Just can't see him being a good character. Considering all the shitty characters the game already has, we don't need more.

Not a fan I'm tired of having non-nintendo characters in Smash it defeats the whole purpose. Why not actually add new Nintendo characters such as new Pokemon characters into the mix we've got 720 Pokemon's so don't tell me Nintendo doesn't have enough characters. At this rate we'll soon have a Dark Magician in our roster... Sigh

No more fucking pokemon, half the roster is already pokermans.

Reactions: Dr Eggman

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was being sarcastic. XD
If you didn't notice, I mentioned mascots that are exclusive to Sony and Microsoft. XD
Crash belongs to Activision not Sony. They can release a crash game on what ever console they wish. and after some research I have to correct myself Crash has games on Nintendo platforms.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hope this is fake. Just can't see him being a good character. Considering all the shitty characters the game already has, we don't need more.

No more fucking pokemon, half the roster is already pokermans.
Hmm fire emblem characters..

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Crash belongs to Activision not Sony. They can release a crash game on what ever console they wish. and after some research I have to correct myself Crash has games on Nintendo platforms.

First of all Naughty Dog was bought by Activision giving them Crash Candicoot and second Crash on no Nintendo systems? What world do you live in there's 2 Crash bandicoot Wii games theres Crash Nitro Kart and Tag-team racing on the gamecube there's the crash and spyro games on the gameboy advance that's 6 games with the little orange devil on nintendo console's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well maybe lol