• No

Votes: 55 14.1%

• Total voters

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To be honest, I'm more excited for SRLoader (RocketLauncher Enhanced) then HiyaCFW, not big deal having custom SRLs on DSi Menu, but have the ability to run older homebrews, GBARunner2 and the potential of SRLoader's menu (which IMO is superior than a customized Nintendo's DSi Menu), makes me sick.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
To be honest, I'm more excited for SRLoader (RocketLauncher Enhanced) then HiyaCFW, not big deal having custom SRLs on DSi Menu, but have the ability to run older homebrews, GBARunner2 and the potential of SRLoader's menu (which IMO is superior than a customized Nintendo's DSi Menu), makes me sick.
I'm actually more in tune with finally™ having custom homebrews on the DSi Menu. I'm also eager to try other stuff on my DSi since it hasn't even been hacked yet (doesn't have Sudokuhax or anything).

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pfft, probably not, since HiyaCFW already patches the RSA and signature checks. AFAIK you can copy your custom titles to the private folder on SD or delete them entirely as long as you are running HiyaCFW on SD NAND.
I'm not sure since it's a redirection, but not exactly an EmuNAND... I don't talk about RSA check.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have noted all of my nand dumps with the FWTool (every nand backup made with a different memory card) doesnt work, no one work on NOSGBA, probably the issue is with the FWTool (i dont know if it is the problem but i think :v ) from the fork of Nuck-TH, i have tested the nand without encrypting nor decrypting and reencrypting it, an dalso it doesnt work, i dont know where is the problem :'v :'(

Did you make sure to byteswap the ConsoleID before pasting it into the DSI Footer.bin?
The CID is NOT byteswapped, only ConsoleID (not the same as CID)

if your ConsoleID is 08A1522617110121, put 210111172652A108 into the DSI Footer.bin (This is not my ConsoleID, it is an example.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, ANSWER HIS DAMN QUESTION
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm good, how r u
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm good, how r u