• No

Votes: 55 14.1%

• Total voters

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@LukeHasAWii But how are you going to give out steps like "Install stuff" this and "Copy stuff" that? You should ask the developers of the CFW and exploits, right?
Of course, but no need to worry, I'm only releasing the methods on the site at the same time as the release of the stuff! I may post the url early, but not show any unreleased content until, well, the content is released!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Alright, I'm heading to sleep. Talk to everyone later!

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I finished those badges earlier than expected... Ahahaha... :blush:
I actually remembered to save the large one too!
badge-large.png
badge-small.png

D

Deleted User

So, I'm curious how games are installed using HiyaCFW... Do I just install .nds files or do I use some sort of package file (such as CIAs on the 3DS)?
DS(i) games will probably have to be loaded with SRLoader.
DSiWare and HB apps are most likely going to be using the TAD format iirc.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
DS(i) games will probably have to be loaded with SRLoader.
DSiWare and HB apps are most likely going to be using the TAD format iirc.
TAD? Also, I heard SRLoader has sucky compatibility... And what about in the video where Warioware Touched! DL from the My Nintendo reward was on the DSi?

Reactions: Deleted User

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
So... I'm confused! :blink::wacko: So, what is a TAD or TIA and how do I get it? Do I just use NDS files to install apps? Help a guy out here, I'm just trying to get my shit ready for release.:yaynds:
We have names and little else, except TIAs will 'contain' the same sort of stuff you would install on a Wii U with WUP Installer, and probably the same as in a CIA.

firke_the_one

*insert custom title*
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So... I'm confused! :blink::wacko: So, what is a TAD or TIA and how do I get it? Do I just use NDS files to install apps? Help a guy out here, I'm just trying to get my shit ready for release.:yaynds:
TAD was an old format used on dsi (i think, i never actually seen a file like that) and TIA is a new file that will install on the dsi, you can't get it anywhere and can't install it anywhere since you don't have rocket launcher and hiyacfw

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
TAD was an old format used on dsi (i think, i never actually seen a file like that) and TIA is a new file that will install on the dsi, you can't get it anywhere and can't install it anywhere since you don't have rocket launcher and hiyacfw
Yes, but what if I DID have RocketLauncher and HiyaCFW? And what do you mean I can't get it anywhere? How does that work? >.<

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
The cool thing about TIA that you install it from pc, and not from console like CIA. There will be some TIA tools for sure.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
The cool thing about TIA that you install it from pc, and not from console like CIA. There will be some TIA tools for sure.
The fuck? How does that work? Do we use FTP? Do we dump our NAND and install it from there? This will probably be absolute hell as my PC has gone to shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: wat