• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

High school halftime show leaves local community and media outraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"A grieving Mississippi community is outraged after a visiting high school team’s halftime show portrayed students holding a SWAT team at gunpoint. It comes a week after two police officers in the town were killed while on duty."
Welcome to the new America! Where you are now taught in school how to hold a SWAT team at gunpoint! This is horrible that our kids would be taught such things in any place but it's especially terrible that it's being taught in our own children's schools.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time to sterilize these losers, seriously, what kind of jackhole teaches this?
I think it's a huge problem now in schools but mostly colleges where it is taught that cops are evil and attacking innocent people. I remember being brought up to have a huge respect for law enforcement and to look for a policeman if I was ever in danger. What happened?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's a huge problem now in schools but mostly colleges where it is taught that cops are evil and attacking innocent people. I remember being brought up to have a huge respect for law enforcement and to look for a policeman if I was ever in danger. What happened?

I blame the crybaby minorities who are the loudest and want to censor and be overly PC.

Reactions: PanTheFaun

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah man how dare they complain about getting unlawful treated and shot and killed on a daily basis based solely of the colour of pigment in the skin.

I'm talking mostly about the extreme left progressives who want to censor every damn word that happens to offend them. Screw being PC, screw censorship.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I blame the crybaby minorities who are the loudest and want to censor and be overly PC.
I agree. I blame them but I also blame the educators who instill it into their heads that this is perfectly fine.

Nothing like the smell of bacon in the morning.
What's that mean? They aren't being targeted for their skin tone but because they are committing crimes.

and still americans are proud of their shitty country as it was a great and perfect place..... i blame trump :V
It has only turned into a shit because we allowed extremists to teach our children these things. America was never this way until a decade ago as far as I know.

Reactions: JiveTheTurkey
D

Deleted User

I'm talking mostly about the extreme left progressives who want to censor every damn word that happens to offend them. Screw being PC, screw censorship.
That's a easy way to group everything together. You literally just said you blame minorities? really?

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and still americans are proud of their shitty country as it was a great and perfect place..... i blame trump :V

I'm sure you're proud of your country's shitty and crime-addled government too.

That's a easy way to group everything together. You literally just said you blame minorities? really?

Did I stutter? Reread what I said. I meant smaller groups as in progressives/extreme left-wing losers who want to make everything PC, oy vey.

D

Deleted User

I agree. I blame them but I also blame the educators who instill it into their heads that this is perfectly fine.

What's that mean? They aren't being targeted for their skin tone but because they are committing crimes.

It has only turned into a shit because we allowed extremists to teach our children these things. America was never this way until a decade ago as far as I know.
It means cops are pigs and murderers and I love bacon.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i vote in explode america, then explode the world and do everything from zero again

Cool, we'll keep defoliating the Amazon rain forest in return. Man, it's bad enough we have political discussions, but now we have people like you shitting on Americans for the actions of the government. What a load of bullshit, but keep it coming

I know, I'll start calling Brazil the crime capital of South America, sound good?

Last edited by the_randomizer,
D

Deleted User

I'm sure you're proud of your country's shitty and crime-addled government too.

Did I stutter? Reread what I said. I meant smaller groups as in progressives/extreme left-wing losers who want to make everything PC, oy vey.
"I blame minorities"

Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over