Homebrew Official HID to VPAD

Race

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of mouse do you use? Did you modfiy anything? If I try to use my mouse my character just sooms in and out when I move it.
seems the current version HID to VPAD supports those off brand mice - none of my 5 Logitech or Corsair Gaming grade mice work. :(

PeeJay Bonobo

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
What kind of mouse do you use? Did you modfiy anything? If I try to use my mouse my character just sooms in and out when I move it.

The keyboard controls in HID to VPad work correctly, but the mouse controls work pretty weirdly....

PeeJay Bonobo (Discord) said:
[1:06 AM] PeeJay Bonobo: Moving the mouse at all spams ZR
[1:07 AM] PeeJay Bonobo: Moving the mouse upwards or downwards goes up and down while spamming ZR
[1:08 AM] PeeJay Bonobo: Middle wheel goes R-Stick left/right

tl;dr: I'm having the same problems as well.

EDIT: The video poster seems to be using an outdated version of HID to VPad (0.2b), we should try that.
EDIT2: Nope. Same deal even with 0.2b.

Last edited by PeeJay Bonobo,

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm using loadiine.ovh to load HBL and loadiine gx from there, and it i dunno why loads hid-to-vpad automatically, but it crashes sometimes and has joystick bugs. So, downloaded hid-to-vpad elf version, but it's said that after it loads, it brings you to the wiiu menu and if you come back to mii maker, it gets disabled.

So, how can i play loadiine games using hid-to-vpad elf version?

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am looking forward to this app! I would really love to use it for player 2 as a pro controller (Hyrule Warriors for example). Keep up the good work!

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using loadiine.ovh to load HBL and loadiine gx from there, and it i dunno why loads hid-to-vpad automatically, but it crashes sometimes and has joystick bugs. So, downloaded hid-to-vpad elf version, but it's said that after it loads, it brings you to the wiiu menu and if you come back to mii maker, it gets disabled.

So, how can i play loadiine games using hid-to-vpad elf version?
The latest version of Loadiine should have it. Make sure you have the latest version, and go into your settings in Loadiine and you should find it. Can't remember the exact name of the option, but just look for the word HID, and you should be good.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The latest version of Loadiine should have it. Make sure you have the latest version, and go into your settings in Loadiine and you should find it. Can't remember the exact name of the option, but just look for the word HID, and you should be good.
He literally said he used the loadiine version and tries to avoid it. He asked for a way to use the elfversion WITH loadiine, which i don't think is possible.

MAYBE, it could work booting loadiine and changing boot method to smash FIRST, THEN boot the hidvpad elf into miimaker and THENN boot your game again via starting smash.
I am not sure if loadiine works that way, tho...
- Quick and Dirty with TT -

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country

Yes, i've seen the option but it works bad with some games. :(

Sn10jg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question. Could it be possible to use my ps3 controller and then launch sd caffiene and still have it work.

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
I have yet to see ANY game or usbdevice except for my mice which works anything different from intended, so i dont see the point.

Playing Twilight Princess HD buttons works as "turbo buttons". Per example, if i keep start pressed the game pauses and depauses constantly.

Playing Mario 64 if i push analog stick down, Mario goes up.

Using Wii U browser it zooms itself.

Also, when i see this bugs, if a try to deplug and plug again the GC adapter Wii U crashes with a black screen.

If i load hid to vpad with HBL it works nice, it just happens when i load the kernel in order to use loadiine.

Last edited by xKaii,

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Playing Twilight Princess HD buttons works as "turbo buttons". Per example, if i keep start pressed the game pauses and depauses constantly.

Playing Mario 64 if i push analog stick down, Mario goes up.

Using Wii U browser it zooms itself.

Also, when i see this bugs, if a try to deplug and plug again the GC adapter Wii U crashes with a black screen.
I had none of these issues yet...

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
are you loading loadiine from loadiine.ovh?
Sry for being nub, but if you mean as in a domain, then no, i selfhost using the package in kaflukes thread. With the pack 1.2 i launched the exploit seperately and then loadiine, and now with 1.3 i am able to launch the selfcontained version without freezes, i played a lot of WWHD, SM3DW and Puyotetris on all versions using HID with a multitude of controllers and "tried" other games with my ds3, no issues whatsoever.

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
Sry for being nub, but if you mean as in a domain, then no, i selfhost using the package in kaflukes thread. With the pack 1.2 i launched the exploit seperately and then loadiine, and now with 1.3 i am able to launch the selfcontained version without freezes, i played a lot of WWHD, SM3DW and Puyotetris on all versions using HID with a multitude of controllers and "tried" other games with my ds3, no issues whatsoever.

maybe the problem is the method i use to load loadiine, i'll try yours later.

Thankyou.

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
maybe the problem is the method i use to load loadiine, i'll try yours later.

Thankyou.

Sure thing^^
I've got the feeling that WiiU Homebrew as it is right now acts a bit hit or miss depending on console and setup right now, anyways. Probably running stuff through and from runtimepatching in a webbrowser has a bit of a random nature, anyways.

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
Sure thing^^
I've got the feeling that WiiU Homebrew as it is right now acts a bit hit or miss depending on console and setup right now, anyways. Probably running stuff through and from runtimepatching in a webbrowser has a bit of a random nature, anyways.

sigh...

I tried your several methods and i get the sames bugs.

This time i tried GC controllers via the official GC adaptor and a PS3 controller connected via USB. The PS3 controller has different issues. :/

edit: Different Controllers has differents control issues

edit 2: ok, WindWaker HD works fine. It's just Mario 64 that works bad.

Last edited by xKaii,

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As a last thing even tho it probably changes nothing, you COULD just to make sure try different usb ports and clearing browserdata can once again also not hurt.
Just to verify, i allways use the frontusb, play with my ds3 the most and have all my homebrew from the selfhostingpackage i decribed earlier. Maybe something broke with 1.3 but i cant imagine it would, i'll test arround a bit in a second

Cant test anything VC right now as i got none and not the internet to grab it, tho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: And your own @SylverReZ